DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Fabric One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Canon DSLR EOS7D / EOS5DII + More - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLisior on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So many pros: this camera bag is designed very well, modern; it has a few different storage compartments for different kinds of camera accessories; it is comfortable for wearing; price. Cons:one of zippers broken after 3 month.The bag has the first days a real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurbazon on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So many pros: this camera bag is designed very well, modern; it has a few different storage compartments for different kinds of camera accessories; it is comfortable for wearing; price. Cons:The only thing I disliked is that one of the two zipper "handles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byint27h on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really looks nice, the red decorations remind me of L lens :) For the price it is quite big and light and allows fitting a big flashlight + 7D body /w mounted 17-55 and there is room for a smaller lens, e.g. 10-22 or 50/1.4. Cons:Not very well padded, it won't p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywladikz on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, proven rain protection. enough space to hold camera, additional lenses, battery charger and all required cables. i was twice on travel than heavy rain began. nothing happened to my camera and additional lens. good price/quality rate. Cons:one of zippers br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonicruz on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicely padded bag, perfect protection for your Canon EOS camera. Enough space for the camera, two lenses and a few accessories. It has two side pockets and has two pockets inside, perfect for memory cards. The bag brings a rain coat that can be very useful. Cons:The bag h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPoppynor on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a large bag with 4 pockets and good space. The inner "walls" of the bag is moveable so you can adjust after how big the camera is and how big your lenses are, which is necessary if you have a big camera. It comes with a raincover. Cons:One of the zippers o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALW1939 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very lightweight and protective bag. Fits my Canon 1100D with the 18-55 lens easily. Room for another lens. Battery charger can be placed in one of the side-compartments. Great price. Only found bags for DSLR cameras which are twice or triple this price. Very fast shipmen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjmmaas on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Shipment was pretty fast and I got it in one piece. The bag itself looked really fine and very protective. The 'stuffing'was thick but still solid. The side compartments fit my M42 and my standard canon lenses. Even a tele lense is no problem. I have used it f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHikachu on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Looks original for a knock off. My FZ35 fits perfectly with enough room for every accesory. The side pockets are a nice touch for an extra battery or sd cards and whatnot. Cons:You could struggle to fit a DSLR with more than one lens in this one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickj918 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great size. Nice design. Easy to use. Rain cover. Useful pockets. Protective. Cons:Zipper gets stuck. Some threads releasing from stitching. There is only one zipper going in one direction. You will not be able to fit big lenses inside this bag. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections