DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Fabric One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Canon DSLR EOS7D / EOS5DII + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLisior on 07/01/2014

So many pros: this camera bag is designed very well, modern; it has a few different storage compartments for different kinds of camera accessories; it is comfortable for wearing; price. one of zippers broken after 3 month.The bag has the first days a really bad smell but after 2-3 days is gone. The inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaTePuaJIuCT on 06/10/2014

Very high quality photo bag. No problem fits Canon 60D, the lens, flash, and lots of small things. Lots of useful pockets, good strap, rain cover! I am very satisfied! High quality at a reasonable price! Take three months, all right. I advise you to buy! Choroshy quality product! Super! Was with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurbazon on 06/09/2014

So many pros: this camera bag is designed very well, modern; it has a few different storage compartments for different kinds of camera accessories; it is comfortable for wearing; price. The only thing I disliked is that one of the two zipper "handles" for the main compartment broke in the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byint27h on 05/21/2014

Really looks nice, the red decorations remind me of L lens :) For the price it is quite big and light and allows fitting a big flashlight + 7D body /w mounted 17-55 and there is room for a smaller lens, e.g. 10-22 or 50/1.4. Not very well padded, it won't protect your stuff enough if you drop it. Raincover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvito71 on 02/06/2014

Contains perfect the camera. The quality of this product is very good. Very affordable price, I have not found better in circulation. I did not find the negatives on the product. If I find a problem shipping to ITALY was a bit long ... 4 weeks. Recommend this product. Contains perfectly the camera CANON ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysujanko on 01/07/2014

I really like this bag, it has a lot of space inside, I divided it with the dividers to 3 ocmpartments, in one I have my accessories, in the middle and on top of the three is my camera and in the third is 50mm lens. In one bag on side I have hidden the raincover (I did not have a chance to test it, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywladikz on 01/05/2014

Good quality, proven rain protection. enough space to hold camera, additional lenses, battery charger and all required cables. i was twice on travel than heavy rain began. nothing happened to my camera and additional lens. good price/quality rate. one of zippers broken after 3 month.The bag has the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynixony86 on 01/03/2014

This is a great bag for the given price. There is a lot of room in the bag for camera and additional equipment. It also has water prof cover, which is a nice touch. Material feels cheap and should be handled with care. Also, the protective cover need some additional handles or openings, Shipment was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVarmland on 12/15/2013

It has place for camera and two lenses. There are addittional two pockets. One of each side, where one can have batteries in one pocket and charger in the other pocket. Inside of the lid are two small pockets where one can have memorycards and filters. All pocket have an zipper. Included is also a cap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonicruz on 09/10/2013

Nicely padded bag, perfect protection for your Canon EOS camera. Enough space for the camera, two lenses and a few accessories. It has two side pockets and has two pockets inside, perfect for memory cards. The bag brings a rain coat that can be very useful. The bag has no cons. At first it smells a little ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections