DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Fabric One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Canon DSLR EOS7D / EOS5DII + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fantastico perfect bag
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmatrix on 12/17/2014

I´m very impressed with this bag. It´s good quality for almost bargain price. One of the best buy on DealExtreme. Recommend. I use it for carrying three APS-C lenses (17-70, 10-20- 100-300) or DSLR with two lenses. Read more

Impression:perfect bag;

0 0 1

• posted byfrancarce on 12/01/2014

Buena bolsa de transporte de buena calidad y buena capacidad. Ademas lleva una funda impermeable para los días de lluvia. Read more

Impression:Fantastico;

0 0 0

• posted byLisior on 07/01/2014

So many pros: this camera bag is designed very well, modern; it has a few different storage compartments for different kinds of camera accessories; it is comfortable for wearing; price. one of zippers broken after 3 month.The bag has the first days a really bad smell but after 2-3 days is gone. The inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaTePuaJIuCT on 06/10/2014

Very high quality photo bag. No problem fits Canon 60D, the lens, flash, and lots of small things. Lots of useful pockets, good strap, rain cover! I am very satisfied! High quality at a reasonable price! Take three months, all right. I advise you to buy! Choroshy quality product! Super! Was with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurbazon on 06/09/2014

So many pros: this camera bag is designed very well, modern; it has a few different storage compartments for different kinds of camera accessories; it is comfortable for wearing; price. The only thing I disliked is that one of the two zipper "handles" for the main compartment broke in the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byint27h on 05/21/2014

Really looks nice, the red decorations remind me of L lens :) For the price it is quite big and light and allows fitting a big flashlight + 7D body /w mounted 17-55 and there is room for a smaller lens, e.g. 10-22 or 50/1.4. Not very well padded, it won't protect your stuff enough if you drop it. Raincover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvito71 on 02/06/2014

Contains perfect the camera. The quality of this product is very good. Very affordable price, I have not found better in circulation. I did not find the negatives on the product. If I find a problem shipping to ITALY was a bit long ... 4 weeks. Recommend this product. Contains perfectly the camera CANON ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysujanko on 01/07/2014

I really like this bag, it has a lot of space inside, I divided it with the dividers to 3 ocmpartments, in one I have my accessories, in the middle and on top of the three is my camera and in the third is 50mm lens. In one bag on side I have hidden the raincover (I did not have a chance to test it, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywladikz on 01/05/2014

Good quality, proven rain protection. enough space to hold camera, additional lenses, battery charger and all required cables. i was twice on travel than heavy rain began. nothing happened to my camera and additional lens. good price/quality rate. one of zippers broken after 3 month.The bag has the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynixony86 on 01/03/2014

This is a great bag for the given price. There is a lot of room in the bag for camera and additional equipment. It also has water prof cover, which is a nice touch. Material feels cheap and should be handled with care. Also, the protective cover need some additional handles or openings, Shipment was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections