DX » Community » Reviews » Protective One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Canon DSLR - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useless High Quality None Qualidade
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynightmare115 on 11/18/2017

Impression:Nice bag;

Good for its price

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysociaalgeval on 07/24/2017

Impression:perfect,High Quality,large;

Good quality bag, fits camera and all accessories. Contains a rain protection so the bag and its contents won't get wet when you get surprised by bad weather in your holiday paradise. Inside the bag you can change the size of the individual compartments to have flexibility for all camera models.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymoooru on 12/14/2016

Impression:perfect;

Very good price/quality ratio, compact but not small. I am using it for a DSLR + 2 lenses (one attached to the body). Well made, no problems after 1 year.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDaano on 09/14/2016

Impression:perfect,Useless,None;

Very good product. My girlfriend got a new nikon camera and I bought this for it. It turned out to be a bit bigger than I thought so she doesn't use it very often. Thought, when we go on holidays it is the perfect protection for transport. I was afraid it would have that cheap smell, but luckily... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandbad on 08/22/2016

Impression:High Quality;

I have an identical bag but "brand", and are virtually identical. The quality is excellent, the seams are durable and available space is sufficient for an SLR with a small lens. Could not ask for more at this price.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFlexcom on 06/15/2016

Muito bem confeccionada

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byraymind on 04/28/2016

Impression:perfect,good camera bag for the price.;

Pros: good quality, light weight, easy to carry and bring everywhere. Can't go wrong with the price you paid for the utility you get for this bag. Cons: takes way too long to arrive. Ordered on Mar 6th, arrived on Apr 26th. Close to 2 months of waiting time after ordered. Was thinking it was the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9727306 on 12/10/2015

For mi NIKON + 2 objektive, ideal packet

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarianodc on 12/06/2015

Impression:Useless;

Good quality, very useful, nice price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byallex010 on 10/21/2015

Impression:Useless;

Pros: cheap Cons: useless if you cannot close the main zipper (bouth of the keys got broken very easy)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere