DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Charging Adapter w/ 2 USB Output + USB Data/Charging Cable for Iphone / Ipad
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkepler on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product to use in the car. It has no lights to distract you away from the dashboard or the road. It can fully charge 2 devices at the same time really fast!. Cable is long enough for the car. Cons:None that I can think of in the charger. The cable does not look like... Read more

0 0
  • WOW
    posted byOhhWell on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:WOw! This is great for the price. It looks very nice and works just as it should. It boasts having over 2amp total output and I believe it. I attached two devices that require 1amp each and they powered up and started charging. Also, it is very compact and sits almost flu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafanetsv on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful! iPhone cable included, iPad and iPhone charging at the same time!!!!! and it is white! like an Apple accessory! Cons:None, works fine, and it is a good price. Sometimes, the cable doesn't works when you connect it to a computer USB but there are plenty... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypessona on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks cool up to Apple's standards. Has 2 USB sockets to enable charging two devices at one time. I like that it came with an iPhone charging cable. I have not used this charger to charge an iPhone or Ipad so I do not know if it is actually putting out the pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamheman on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and handy for powering the iPhone in car. Seems a bit fragile but works ok. The cable is long enough. Cons:The cable is quite narrow and seems fragile and you cannot use it for syncing or upgrading the phone with a pc or Mac. Small and handy for powering the iPhon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrycebtz on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- 2 iPhone 3GS charging at the same time and really fast - really small that can fit into my Opel astra H with the cover closed (astra owners will understand me) - coming with a cable, that I think is cool for the price) - good quality and design Cons:I can't fi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections