DX » Community » Reviews » Worldwide Travel Power Adapter Charger w/ UK / Europe / USA / AUST Plug / Universal Socket - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregistr77 on 03/10/2013

The number of variations is very good, you can use it almost in every country. I use it very often for battery charger I took form Australia and it works perfect. Cant think about any, mabye the moving parts are not moving smoothly, but it still works after of many uses. I dont know how long will the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikoar on 11/12/2012

easy to use. Adaptable to any plug I know. Probably is a bit big for home ussage, but it would have no sense for every day at home. in those cases regular adapters are recommended. It seems to have a fuse for 2.5 amps. Plugs can only be switched by pressing a release button. Low power tolerance. only ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHigorPimentel on 08/05/2012

English: Actually own all types of inputs and outputs for devices. All my electronic devices worked perfectly with this adapter. It is easy to use once you learn how to enable and disable the outputs. You can choose which output will use according to your need. It has a very nice matte black color. For ... Read more

How it works output1

0 0 0

• posted byarthursspereira on 08/02/2012

EN-US - It's very much usefull, especially if you travel a lot. PT-BR - è completamente útil, especialmente se você viaja muito The entries are a bit loose, but nothing to panic as entradas estão um pouco soltas, mas nada que atrapalhe The material is very good O material é muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBananaduck on 06/05/2012

This thing really does every country! You've probably seen plug 'converters' which change a UK plug to US, Australian to Asian, etc. Or you may have seen ones that change all countries to Australian, all countries to US, etc. This actually has all plugs as well as all sockets. So can plug any plug from ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections