DX » Community » Reviews » MELE A2000 1080P Android 2.3 Network Multi-Media Player w/ SATA / USB / HDMI / LAN / VGA/ WiFi(4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaaf on 06/14/2013

Can be loaded with Ubuntu with an SD card so it's ultra flexible. Great value for money. Alot of connection possibilities. Ethernet/WLAN/3x usb/Vga/composite/hdmi/headphone jack/optical/cinch audio Power supply with US socket needed. EU socket would be appreciated. Wlan is not very strong better than allwinner usb stick. Which is a pain to handle with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzizou76 on 11/19/2012

- low power consumption - good speed (could be faster ofcoz :) - several connectors (like RJ45, SATA, 3 USB, optical audio, etc) - good architecture to hack - with Android I could not have 5.1 channels from digi audio - slows down/chrashes with one of my external USB HDD (maybe it's the HDD case problem!!) Not bad but not perfect... I bought to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegolito on 09/11/2012

- Very powerful device - A lot of connectors. - you can run linux on it - power on/off button i can use my wireless keyboard and mouse without troubles, good soun quality and video. - Defect language is chinese - the SATA 2.5 slot cover looks easy to break ( but it can be just a impress) -weird electric outlet it cames with Android 4.03 not with 2.3... Read more

5 0
  • posted bynotzed on 08/23/2012

Seems to be the only android tv box with all the i/o options it has. Internal headers for serial/usb otg. Purportedly unbrickable/sd-card boot/linux/etc. Bundled video player plays a reasonable number of formats. Runs cool. Android is rooted. Android play/market included. The IR port is too small/requires front-on line-of-sight to remote. The remote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrgrafito on 08/11/2012

Several conections makes it easy to be used in any kind of TV, or Screen, or even a projector. Beeing android based, you can add features easily. Can connect to LAN and Internet thru wifi or wired LAN, can see shared folders from PC in the NET By default, languaje is set in chinese. Not easy to find the way to change it. Most of the programs are for ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections