DX » Community » Reviews » MELE A2000 1080P Android 2.3 Network Multi-Media Player w/ SATA / USB / HDMI / LAN / VGA/ WiFi(4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaaf on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be loaded with Ubuntu with an SD card so it's ultra flexible. Great value for money. Alot of connection possibilities. Ethernet/WLAN/3x usb/Vga/composite/hdmi/headphone jack/optical/cinch audio Cons:Power supply with US socket needed. EU socket would be appreciated.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzizou76 on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- low power consumption - good speed (could be faster ofcoz :) - several connectors (like RJ45, SATA, 3 USB, optical audio, etc) - good architecture to hack Cons:- with Android I could not have 5.1 channels from digi audio - slows down/chrashes with one of my external U... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegolito on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very powerful device - A lot of connectors. - you can run linux on it - power on/off button i can use my wireless keyboard and mouse without troubles, good soun quality and video. Cons:- Defect language is chinese - the SATA 2.5 slot cover looks easy to break ( but it c... Read more

5 0
  • posted bynotzed on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be the only android tv box with all the i/o options it has. Internal headers for serial/usb otg. Purportedly unbrickable/sd-card boot/linux/etc. Bundled video player plays a reasonable number of formats. Runs cool. Android is rooted. Android play/mark... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrgrafito on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Several conections makes it easy to be used in any kind of TV, or Screen, or even a projector. Beeing android based, you can add features easily. Can connect to LAN and Internet thru wifi or wired LAN, can see shared folders from PC in the NET Cons:By default, l... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections