Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by240Z on 11/21/2013

Great binoculars that works fine within my interest - in the forest and at the sea. Love that they are water proof and feels well built. Easy to use and get the right settings for a really clear view. Nice bag to store the binoculars that is tight but fills it purpose. Rubber protections for the lenses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVogul on 10/17/2012

A good pair of binoculars. Made with high quality and the weight heavy enough for the size - 710 grams. Increase binoculars really 10x. Optics rather qualitative and not inferior to more expensive models of binoculars. To form a waterproof, but I have not tested it during rainy weather, but I think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoltur on 08/23/2012

Very good pair of binoculars. Included is a carrying case, cleaning cloth to clean the well. Very good approximation, and all clearly visible. Good build quality. Pleasant to the touch, easy to handle. In size, too easy: not big and not small. Instruction in Chinese only. But this is not a big disadvantage,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylvfbrf on 06/21/2011

Very clear picture. Magnification is amazing for such compact size. Waterproof as declared, but I afraid to dip it into water, so I don't test it. Easy to use. Compact. It's very pleasant to hold it in hands. It looks well, better than in given images. Good small case. Binocular was delivered in 3 weeks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypietaa on 07/31/2008

easy to use.can see very far, have great clarity and clear bicture.Build quality seems good, the optical quality is good as well. Equipped with many of the features you'd expect in more expensive binoculars, the Buckhorn presents Cabela's customers with an exclusive opportunity for high-end performance ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections