DX » Community » Reviews » 3W E27 1-LED RGB Light Bulb with Remote Controller (1x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

Nice bulb, can choose whatever color you want or pre selected scheme on the remote ( flahsing color changing, smooth transition etc.) Not that bright, it's nice to create an ambiance in a room, but can't replace a regular bulb for lighting a room, even when it's in "white" What I really like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybocad2 on 05/19/2013

This lamp is just awesome! I bought it as a gift, but one i saw it working, i just fell in love with it. The remote control makes life a lot easier, the luminosity is othe strong characteristc of this proct. Actually i save more money now, because it almost cosumes no energy, and with its colorfull features ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySperate on 04/06/2013

Cheaper than other similar bulbs. Very easy to select particular colours, three levels of brightnesses, a lot of colours, some extra functions. The smooth fade function is especially nice, giving a slow moody sweep, great for low-light in a dark room, gives a nice ambience. The material of remote control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 01/10/2013

It is a wonderful bulb with a beautiful light , you have the possibility to change the colour of the light. It gives you nice atmosphere of miracle and mysteriousness. The light is too dim, but I should have read the specifications more thoroughly. Generally I am satisfied with a build quality. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnuConsultora on 12/14/2012

Easy to use, simple. You can use in any bulb plug e27. The remote is very simple but efficient. In a bedroom almost from everywhere you can reach it. You can control the brightness also. Mine come with 1 led (the green one) broken. So the colors are formed with 3 leds (green, red, blue). Many can't be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugoleosp on 09/27/2012

I really liked the design, it looks good and nice =D It appears to be made with good material and I hope it will last long. Lights are very nice .. you have the 3 basic colors and 12 secondary colors .. and also white. You have 4 predefined color scheme that keeps changing the color of the lights (I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byInokez on 09/13/2012

Very good for home decoration or if you have a club or something. The colors are nice and effects are awesome. The material quality looks expensive. The brightest color is the white. It's LED, low power consumption, higher lifetime. Brightness is a little dim, so you may be needing more then one to some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykopferkingel on 08/23/2012

This is a nice LED light. Not extremely bright but as a night light or mood light it is fine. I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and by the remote controll which can turn the light ON and OFF even from 5 meter distance. I bought it for my little daughter as a night light and it is just great.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidojr on 07/06/2012

• Very good product at a very good price • Color changing and other effects • bom produto e bom preço • efeitos de mudança de cor the brightness is not too strong, but do the job. Não brilha tão forte, mas faz o serviço. If you have kids you can give this gift fun. My little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections