DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headset Converter Cable for Iphone (14cm)
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and exactly what I needed to preserve my audio chord on my headphones. Input and output work great. Cons:Quality is good, but the plastics are a little cheap. Meaning: not too flexible. No problem here, though. OtherThoughts:Is a great instrument to prev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacermen on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Envío correcto y en un tiempo bastante prudente, unas 2 a 3 semanas. El cable funciona a la perfección, que es lo que se espera de el. Consigues unos centímetros más de longitud para conectar unos auriculares. Cons:Ninguno, longitud es la esperada No... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does what it is supposed to do. It is just a little cable extension for your headphones, very useful in case you have headphones with a really bulky plug, or a case with a very narrow cutout. The build quality is OK. Cons:Cable is a little flimsy, but nothing... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBmales on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Prolongs headphone life Cheap to replace Cons:Not all that strong, but just as strong as your average cord, if not stronger. OtherThoughts:Like an additional life for your headphones. I'm always breaking my earbuds, but with this, this will break instead of my headphone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickSwe on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you have a bumper or case on your phone/pad your favorite headphones might not fit in the headphone jack. This short extender is iPhone headset sized so it fits perfectly in a cased iProduct. Cons:Can have some bad contact sometimes. I guess the material it's made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanil427 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight and fits all audio devices. The lenght is adequate and the material looks to be durable and stable. The silver coat is yet to wear off and I'm inclined to believe that the quality is just fine. Cons:There is some noise within the jack. A small dis... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiviking on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A small adaptor that enables you to use any 3.5mm minijack headphones with the first generation iPhone. If you still use that phone, do yourself and ears a favor and buy this adaptor! The quality of the cable seems good. Cons:Nothing at all, works like a charm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeutelkatze on 08/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- let`s you use standard 3,5mm headphones on your iPhone 2G - No more crappy apple headphones - improves sound quality if you use high quality headphones (Dealextreme has a nice selection) - gives you about 10cm more cable length Cons:-build quality isn`t too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladootz on 11/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:with this cable you can use any headphones you want, there are no quality loses, no distorsions,nothing. it has a perfect size, not too long, not too short, it has a golden head for improved conductivity, it has a good build so it seems like it won't brake whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbigktg on 11/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:5 stars all around. Works great, just as if my head phones were plugged directly into the iPhone. I was really surprised that it sounded so clear. Cons:Some people talk about the cable being kind of skimpy, but this adapter cable is fatter than my headphones c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections