DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Mount Clamp for Camera Camcorder - Black (Big-Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheeviltwin on 03/13/2014

Seems to be well constructed out of aluminum and steal. No plastic to be found. The rubber feat in the clamp are not well bonded to the clamp. They're sliding off. It would have been better, and I would have paid slightly more if the clamp thickness was larger. Maybe even 2x. This of course doesn't make this worse, just less practical for larger applications.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesar90sp on 12/16/2013

Leve e resistente conforme anunciado no site. Bom para prender sua câmera na moto/bicicleta dando segurança, pois o produto é de bom material oferecendo um aperto para que não solte com as trepidações. Não tenho nenhum contra até o presente momento. Com toda certeza falo que não terei o que reclamar posteriormente.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElkosi on 10/30/2013

-Good materials ( made of aluminium and steel) -Two screew wholes for different bolts to connect with clamp -Quite big range of clamp move - Iam using nice amount of force to tight it up, and it hold that with no problem. -cant find anything to mention about. Combine it with articulated arm, or other mounts for cameras and you can shot from anywhere.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaueueda on 08/08/2013

I already have a magic arm. On one side, there's a hot shoe adapter, while on other there's a clamp. I've bought on eBay a few years ago and now, got this clamp, to replace the hot shoe adapter and use the arm wherever I can. Couldn't find any cons. Impressed on good quality materials they used to build this. Perhaps the rubber the clamp has could be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytildantore on 05/08/2013

Here's another good clamp. A very useful tool to have. I've tested and reviewed another one from F&V and this one seems to be of almost as good quality. It has both 3/8" and 1/4" attachment holes. Not many cons with this one. Maybe it looks a bit cheaper than the F&V one, it has bit shinier finish and a bit different build than the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygars on 10/04/2012

*sturdy *good finish *easy to use *rust resistant very robust jaws aluminum with a steel screw parieta a very very strong. very utils for motorcycles bicycles. photograph and video Can't think of any. Very sturdy, so it should last. missing screws would be better if brought. would be good to tighten the nuts could be separated after use. to avoid the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byitzick on 09/04/2012

i looked for a holder for a pair of binoculars to watch stars @night my binocular ( BCP-2 , 12x45 ) should be held very steady for a night watch - but the design of it missing tripod screw ... so i started to look for a solution checked a lot of things - but this the only one that does a trick while it's not small/big enough to hold a center of binocular ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections