DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Mount Clamp for Camera Camcorder - Black (Big-Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheeviltwin on 03/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be well constructed out of aluminum and steal. No plastic to be found. Cons:The rubber feat in the clamp are not well bonded to the clamp. They're sliding off. OtherThoughts:It would have been better, and I would have paid slightly more if the clamp thickness w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesar90sp on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Leve e resistente conforme anunciado no site. Bom para prender sua câmera na moto/bicicleta dando segurança, pois o produto é de bom material oferecendo um aperto para que não solte com as trepidações. Cons:Não tenho nenhum c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElkosi on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good materials ( made of aluminium and steel) -Two screew wholes for different bolts to connect with clamp -Quite big range of clamp move - Iam using nice amount of force to tight it up, and it hold that with no problem. Cons:-cant find anything to mention ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaueueda on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I already have a magic arm. On one side, there's a hot shoe adapter, while on other there's a clamp. I've bought on eBay a few years ago and now, got this clamp, to replace the hot shoe adapter and use the arm wherever I can. Cons:Couldn't find any cons. OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytildantore on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Here's another good clamp. A very useful tool to have. I've tested and reviewed another one from F&V and this one seems to be of almost as good quality. It has both 3/8" and 1/4" attachment holes. Cons:Not many cons with this one. Maybe it looks a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygars on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*sturdy *good finish *easy to use *rust resistant very robust jaws aluminum with a steel screw parieta a very very strong. very utils for motorcycles bicycles. photograph and video Cons:Can't think of any. Very sturdy, so it should last. OtherThoughts:missing... Read more

3 0
  • posted byitzick on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i looked for a holder for a pair of binoculars to watch stars @night my binocular ( BCP-2 , 12x45 ) should be held very steady for a night watch - but the design of it missing tripod screw ... so i started to look for a solution checked a lot of things - but this the on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections