DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Gun Style Ceramic Whiteware Mug Cup - Black (350ml)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVendolius on 11/04/2013

This mug has a really nice and shiny black ceramic finish. It is microwave safe and dishwasher safe. It also holds a surprisingly large amount of liquid. It feels very solidly built. The handle on the cup is pretty small and can get uncomfortable if you hold it for a while. It's also a bit pricey for a mug. The box was also damaged when it came to my ... Read more

Cup and Box
    1 0
  • posted byNZTodd on 07/25/2012

great looking cup, feels great in hands, painted well, gun detail better than expected. Well weighted mug with nice glossy look. Fragile product! Mine arrived broken, but i still gave a high rating as DX apologised and sent another for free. I had to throw it away when I received it (after taking pictures of course), so beware of ordering this ceramic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybambalero on 07/15/2012

Looks great! and the color black is glossy, so it makes a perfect combination with the gun. It is a one piece construction. Has good capacity, a little more than you would expect, maybe 350 milliliters. Package is not rigid enough, as the cup came broken completely. There is not a "fragile" stamp on the envelope so that people on the mail ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections