Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylikeachild on 08/13/2008

Pretty good build quality. It looks and feels pretty solid. The threads are nice and clean as well. I don't know what material it is made of, but it is solid. This bezel is a lot pointier/sharper than other bezels. This is either good or bad, depending on the user. I bought this thinking that it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaTrek on 04/01/2008

good material , with glass lens , nice ...black color ... is it not plastic! ..it some dural or aluminium material or some combinations of them.. it doesn't pass to my Ultrafire WF-606A ,i know is it my fault to risk to buy it ,but I think someone could wrote some specifications as to beware of buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabx86 on 01/22/2008

It's very sharp. Fits on easy. With it on the torch it makes it have a "flower" effect around the beam, minor but might annoy some people. Still worth it I guess. The normal one is fine but if you want a bit of a "tactical assault" device then get it. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqlong on 10/10/2007

This bezel is pretty sharp, very solid aluminum build, fits perfectly on my DX 3W cree (sku.1284)light, bezel comes with a glass lens, waterproof seals. None Glass lens it came with has a smaller diameter than the original flashlight lens, recommend replacing this one with that for a better waterproof ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections