DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI-HDMI Premium Zinc Alloy Cable (1.8m Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybbibas on 08/04/2010

only the price This cable is no good. I couldn´t put my ps3 with full resolution with it, it only holds up to 720P. the terminal looks preaty cheap bluid i don´t recomend this cable, dx have other cables far better than this within the same price range. don´t recommend. Não recomendo este cabo, ele possui ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPickledCar on 02/17/2010

- Made of very strong material . - No interference in a cable-filled area. - Feels unbreakable. None, but as stated in another review it's pretty stiff so it won't really work if you try and cram the whole thing into a corner. It's hard to believe that this cable only cost $12, HDMI cables are normally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgovza on 01/24/2010

Good build quality, at an attractive price too. May not be as flexible as some might want it to be but for me the cable is more than adequate. I had an HDMI cable (came free with a Sat decoder) that I used on an upscaling DVD player. The cable was about the same thickness as every other cable (e.g. like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNapalmed on 10/15/2009

-Solid Cable -Works properly -Feels and looks nice Not much else to it, it's a good HDMI cable that carries a signal perfectly The only real con was the little metal flanges at the end of the plug covering where the cable goes in don't screw on tightly. But this isn't really a problem because they shouldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byju1ce on 04/06/2009

Aestethically pleasing, feels solid and sturdy. Gold plated and tight connectors. Good interference protection. Long enough. Terribly cheap and basically the same HQ cable that is sold for 3x the price in Europe. Packaging looks a bit cheap. Otherwise absolutely none. I previously used a cheap DVI cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblacklung000 on 03/31/2009

Great price for 1.8m cable. Nice and solid feel to it. Just as good as any stupidly expensive cables - don't get suckered in by home theatre salemen to buy their cables. The sleeve where the cable joins the plug don't screw down firmly - they just pop back when you screw them too tight. No big problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzxnihundre on 02/10/2009

Heavy build quality, seems to be a solid Hdmi-cable. Both ends have a layer against corrosion, as well as shielding against overcurrents. Quite stiff, 180 cm of length, and comes with both plugs in plastic covers. Shipped in a padded envelope as a letter, no tracking number. Had to tighten both plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetrunner504 on 12/31/2008

the cable is very well manufactured, support any 1080p resolution (24 & 60hz) , the connectors are thight and robust , the cable itself is well isolated with the thick protection, there is no interference, it works better than my precedent acquisition in local store (and they were more than twice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennisf on 12/04/2008

I've bought expensive HDMI kabels in the past from my local audio store. These cheap ones from Deal Extreme are built better and are 20% of the price I paid for the expensive ones. I've bought two and I am totally satisfied! You can't go wrong with this cable. NONE! I cannot think of anything I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnLi on 10/14/2008

For others wondering about if this cable meets 1.3a spec. I've tried running 1080p@60 over this cable and it works perfectly. All 19 pins are connected, means CEC/DDC channels works. I don't have a deep color source to test the 1.5x (2.48GHz) speed which my display supports. I am overall impressed by ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections