Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8709901 on 11/14/2014

Fairly windproof, easy to use, very hot flame. Can be used as a lighter, but is also hot enought to solder wires, e.g on a motorbike or car. Read more

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byc0mradeIO on 06/24/2014

Burnin' babe, it is so hot that melts aluminium cans etc. for just a sec. The design is nice, its sturdy and tough so you won't easily break it... Nice Butane torch for the money indeed. Because of the smaller tank it spends the gas quickly... I mean if you use it all time you wont last a week or so.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrnec on 06/03/2014

Very good looking, material, small enough for your pocket. Small butane container, you have to fill it often ! Container occupies only one third of this lighter inside and above containers there are unnecessarily long tubes leading from container to the nozzles - I know it because I opened it by accident.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymontresorri on 05/29/2014

This nice Butane Torch comes with the nice, Dual-Flame. It work good for daily use and even better on windy days. This is where the dual-flame comes in handy. This Butane Torch has a nice grip in your hands and has a very nice safety. It has to be refilled often. But maybe the cause of this is because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEriksen52 on 05/20/2014

Two cool flames of blue which burns everything and is not affected by wind. The lighter is solid built and doesn't break. The price is fantastic for a lighter like this! Can be dangerous. All you have to do is to press the top, and then it opens with a blue flame. Probably shouldn't be kept in your pocket.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

I bought this item to light a camping stove in windy conditions and it does its job very well. The twin windproof flames are very powerful. The clear sides on the body allow you to see how much gas remains in reserve. The item is very small and can easily be carried The gas does not last long before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMGuidarelli on 10/15/2013

I was surprised by the quality of the product. The lighter feels solid and well finished, the feeling that their durability is very long. The metal head has a nice polished finish. In the trigger there is a rubber pad which makes it very comfortable and pleasant drive. At the bottom it can regulate the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlorisk on 10/12/2013

-works great -does what it's suppost to do -cheap -you can quite easily refill it -looks really cool -easy to carry around with you - appears bigger in the pictures then it is in real life - runs quite long on gas, but not as long as your average lighter (but it's a double jet lighter, they just use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGnomatic on 09/25/2013

I bought this for use as an inexpensive cigar lighter, and I could not be happier with it! I use it a couple times a week, and it still works great. It's nice and compact making it very portable as well. For this price, nothing really. The lighter is 2yrs old. I keep it in my humidor(well, coolidor),... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Gives a very strong flame. Surely not 2000 degrees as it is not adiabatic, but definitely hot enough to melt and reowrk some kind of circuits. Surprisingly sensitive to wind, as it bends flame rather easily. Tends to heat quite a bit when used for more than 30 seconds at a time. Cooldown is slow. Burns ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections