DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 48-LED 15ni 180-Lumen Aluminum Alloy Light Strip - Warm White (12~12.5V DC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykekelala on 02/02/2010

Nice and bright orange-yellow tone. Very bright and striking when I used it on my car grill. Visible from very far distance and its useful since I use it on my car. Gets hot pretty fast without the heatsink.It actually comprises a roll of LEDs (I think)and the mid row has around 5 LEDs blown off. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeminiMark on 11/27/2009

Bright, sturdy build Mounted right to the heatsink Unique Sucks a lot of power, tried running this off a high-current Li-Poly 12v battery and it sucks the life out of the battery. I'd say the only practical application for these are on a running vehicle. Soldering wires to the lamp was not bad at all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzemike on 08/15/2008

This light strip is actually supplied with an aluminium heatsink. The heatsink is very useful, because the strip would otherwise overheat. This strip is very compact and produces a nice soft diffuse yellow light, without multiple shadows. Multiple shadows are very annoying. Not actually warm white, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections