Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeobservatorio on 03/21/2014

good material. hard and very firm hinges. Well protected. Good lenses Case excellent, firm and very helpful! the kit is very good, a semi hard case with strap for hanging on wires or even a backpack. comes in a felt that facilitates cleaning to avoid scratching sunglasses and take care of the material.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEugene300 on 02/19/2014

Very cool looking sunglasses. Its UV400 protected. It blocks out all the UV rays. Not too big, not too small. Will fit most people. No cons... This is really worth the money. This is a must for all car owners or people who enjoy being outside and enjoying nature..and obviously you want to protect your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXasdererg on 02/18/2014

Looks great, the black finish is very nice. Weight is comfortable, maybe a little heavy. Comes with a case and a cleaning cloth Nothing specific, only the normal cons of a cheap pair of lenses. The hinges may be a little loose and depending of the size of your head they may be a little short and small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypenicks on 02/05/2014

+ fits really nicely and pretty tight compare to other glasses + no annoying logos or anything, just plain bare glasses + it protects your eyes from the sun, what do you need to know more + comes with a sturdy case and cloth - maybe feels a tad too light bought another pair a few years ago and was surprised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterzero on 08/02/2013

Los lentes de sol parecen auténticas gafas de aviador. Las gafas son resistentes y protegen así de la luz solar, tienen una buena proteccion solar y son bastante buenas. E unico contra que le veria a estos lentes que si una persona se termina sentando sobre ellos los podria quebrar o terminar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynssaleemi on 07/24/2013

These glasses are very nice. These look like genuine aviator glasses, although the rayban logo is missing. This is not a problem because nobody would believe me if I said I had real rayban's. None. As I said it before - When I received it I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. It's just something I really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreenMarty on 07/24/2013

+ Price is very reasonable + Glasses for this price are very good looking + Glasses have enough of light absorbing effect to take them on on sunny day + Protective hard case to hide glasses in is included in package + special cloth for cleaning glasses is also included - Glasses have tinny wires part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaren on 07/10/2013

Excellent building quality for the price you pay for it, also very handy with a cleaning cloth. It's a solid metal frame and nice finish. Give you a good amount of darkness a ordinary sunny day. The carrying case that you get with it is a bit cheap and misfitted at the zipper that makes it tricky to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMBlicher on 06/21/2013

- Very cheap - Cool looking - Pretty good quality, especially within that pricerange - Everything was as it was supposed to be - None really! The meassurements matched what was descriped. Everything was within the package. - None, or at least not related to the product nor this review :-) Would refer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynssaleemi on 06/20/2013

When I received it I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. It's just something I really really wanted. I'm so much in love with it that I just ordered another one (in case this one breaks). It is very light weight and looks like rayban. very stylish and comfortable. I can guarantee that you will love ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections