Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nssaleemi on 07/24/2013

Pros: These glasses are very nice. These look like genuine aviator glasses, although the rayban logo is missing. This is not a problem because nobody would believe me if I said I had real rayban's. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: As I said it before - When I received it I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. It's just something I really really wante... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by GreenMarty on 07/24/2013

Pros: + Price is very reasonable + Glasses for this price are very good looking + Glasses have enough of light absorbing effect to take them on on sunny day + Protective hard case to hide glasses in is included in package + special cloth for cleaning glasses is also included Cons: - Glasses have tinny wires part and those seem to be fragile. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MBlicher on 06/21/2013

Pros: - Very cheap - Cool looking - Pretty good quality, especially within that pricerange - Everything was as it was supposed to be Cons: - None really! The meassurements matched what was descriped. Everything was within the package. OtherThoughts: - None, or at least not related to the product nor this review :-) Bottomline: Would refer this... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nssaleemi on 06/20/2013

Pros: When I received it I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. It's just something I really really wanted. I'm so much in love with it that I just ordered another one (in case this one breaks). It is very light weight and looks like rayban. very stylish and comfortable. I can guarantee that you will love it. Buy at least two at a time. Just pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by paxadin on 06/19/2013

Pros: The glasses look like genuine aviator glasses, although the ray ban logo is missing. This is not a problem because nobody would believe me if I said I had real ray ban's. The glasses are sturdy and protect well from sunlight. Cons: The break if you sit on them. On the other hand, nearly every pair of sunglasses does that. OtherThoughts: C... Read more

0 0
  • posted by shlomi h on 07/28/2012

Pros: i dont understand what is pros Cons: i dont understand what is cons OtherThoughts: Colored glasses were just like i chosen,they arrived without damage, no scratches or broken parts. In addition to the glasses came with a beautiful case and hung a lens cleaner. I got glasses look exactly as described and exactly as they seem the picture. D... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections