Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynssaleemi on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These glasses are very nice. These look like genuine aviator glasses, although the rayban logo is missing. This is not a problem because nobody would believe me if I said I had real rayban's. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:As I said it before - When I received it I wasn't exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenMarty on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Price is very reasonable + Glasses for this price are very good looking + Glasses have enough of light absorbing effect to take them on on sunny day + Protective hard case to hide glasses in is included in package + special cloth for cleaning glasses is also included Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMBlicher on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very cheap - Cool looking - Pretty good quality, especially within that pricerange - Everything was as it was supposed to be Cons:- None really! The meassurements matched what was descriped. Everything was within the package. OtherThoughts:- None, or at least... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynssaleemi on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I received it I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. It's just something I really really wanted. I'm so much in love with it that I just ordered another one (in case this one breaks). It is very light weight and looks like rayban. very stylish and comfortable. I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaxadin on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The glasses look like genuine aviator glasses, although the ray ban logo is missing. This is not a problem because nobody would believe me if I said I had real ray ban's. The glasses are sturdy and protect well from sunlight. Cons:The break if you sit on them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomi h on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i dont understand what is pros Cons:i dont understand what is cons OtherThoughts:Colored glasses were just like i chosen,they arrived without damage, no scratches or broken parts. In addition to the glasses came with a beautiful case and hung a lens cleaner. I... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections