DX » Community » Reviews » 10A / 15A / 20A / 25A / 30A Blade Fuses Set for Car Vehicle (50-Piece Pack / Size S)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinopork on 05/31/2014

Very varied value, I buy this product as spare fuse to keep in my car for every evenience. the plastic box seems cheap but the lock is thight so there's no risk to lose the fuse in the trunk of your car. not many. for this price it does what it says. I've replaced some blown fuse with this and they seems to work without any problem. I used in my car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagustingv on 05/07/2013

These fuses are a great replacement for your car oem ones. The box comes with 50 items, so you can be sure that if you are working on your car's electric circuit, you can burn a couple of fuses and you will still have spare ones. None that I have seen up to the moment. The case they come packed in is great to leave in your car to have fuses whenever ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezaat on 10/25/2012

The pros are: - Comes in a handy box, which closes great, no fear of opening up unexpectedly - They work! - Colours match the colours my old fuses were in - Same price as 4 fuses when bought in a store here in The Netherlands - Large quantity, I can give some away if I want to There are a few quality cons: - The imprint (10A/15A etc) is not in white,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections