Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilobran on 07/30/2014

Pros: Nice and small torch. Works just fine. The flame lock and the ignition lock work. The stand is also usefull. Cons: It came in a torn plastic bag. The plastic bottle which holds the butane is strangley yellow and seem to have suffered some bruising. And there is strange debris inside the bottle. Must have been in a warehouse a long time :). Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0
  • posted byJSC00 on 07/09/2014

Cheap, small and quite powerful butane jet torch. Good for big soldering when the power of soldering iron just is not enough. When lighted tolerates wind quite good. Not very good quality but good enough for the price. Does not always light when windy and need to be covered. These had a horrible gasoline smell. You should open the package outside if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Very nice little torch/lighter that produces a good flame and is suitable for lots of outdoor and indoor activty's. Very portable and always steals the show when I show it to friends. I keep having to replace them. The last about a year on weekly use. I usually throw the base away, it doesn't stand firm enough to use it anyway. The locking mechanism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenginalptekin on 07/04/2014

It has a strong fire. Tank is big enough. It can be used for many purposes. Good for cable stripping or melting any plastic objects. Fire lock button seems like to be broken soon. That button has a little problem, it's not easy to lock fire. Works well. Price is good. Easy to use. Fire lock button is not good but it is not a problem for me. Because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

I had buyed this lighter more then once and like 10 of them they are easy to use handy can be used for a lot of things and price is awesome i used it for solid ironing. I seen lighters like this all over the web and prices on other sites are insane. Can be broken easily isn't hard as it seams. I would recommand buying this item to anyone who smokes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLivio94 on 06/25/2014

It is a nice product, and a cheap butane lighter. It has a good design and it is very easy of use. When it arrives, you only have to refill it The safety button is easily to brake, and the plastic base is not very solid, But it's not a damage. I have no other words to describe it: buy it! You can't go wrong for this price! It very good for its price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinnie_fire on 06/22/2014

This is a good lighter for it's price. it does what it says and on one refill you can last really long. The nice thing about this lighter is that the flame is adjustable, just SLOWLY turn the nozzle on the bottom of the lighter to make it smaller or bigger. don't mess around too much, because you can screw-up your lighter.. I got my lighter for almost ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXxBrAcOxX on 06/21/2014

great item easy to use, very good, appropriate, easy to use price-resistant material a quality product recommend of resistant material with good finishes very easy to use appropriate, easy to use price-resistant material a quality product recommend I recommend it 100% and will regret not buy it appropriate, easy to use price-resistant material a quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTelalXul on 06/17/2014

-Solid, -temperature measured around 1000 -quality of manufacture -safe -low consumption of gas -resilient on hit and dropping -extremely handy -easily refillable - not easy to lock flame 1 y old and still good, used heavy, I am very happy with this product. Highly recommended, Extremely handy, pocket size, great cigarette/pipe lighter, fire starter,... Read more

Torch after 1 y
    0 0
  • posted byrasmioche on 06/16/2014

good for the price, it may look cheap but it's solid. design is ok, the lock "button" doesen't work but that's no big deal. flame is powerful enough and anjustable. melts copper within 2 seconds if set to high pressure, really nice lighter unfortunately arrived broken, but i managed to get refund and buy a new one. still i tried to use it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections