Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJSC00 on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, small and quite powerful butane jet torch. Good for big soldering when the power of soldering iron just is not enough. When lighted tolerates wind quite good. Cons:Not very good quality but good enough for the price. Does not always light when windy and need to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice little torch/lighter that produces a good flame and is suitable for lots of outdoor and indoor activty's. Very portable and always steals the show when I show it to friends. Cons:I keep having to replace them. The last about a year on weekly use. I u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenginalptekin on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a strong fire. Tank is big enough. It can be used for many purposes. Good for cable stripping or melting any plastic objects. Cons:Fire lock button seems like to be broken soon. That button has a little problem, it's not easy to lock fire. OtherThoughts:W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had buyed this lighter more then once and like 10 of them they are easy to use handy can be used for a lot of things and price is awesome i used it for solid ironing. I seen lighters like this all over the web and prices on other sites are insane. Cons:Can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLivio94 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a nice product, and a cheap butane lighter. It has a good design and it is very easy of use. When it arrives, you only have to refill it Cons:The safety button is easily to brake, and the plastic base is not very solid, But it's not a damage. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinnie_fire on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good lighter for it's price. it does what it says and on one refill you can last really long. The nice thing about this lighter is that the flame is adjustable, just SLOWLY turn the nozzle on the bottom of the lighter to make it smaller or bigger. don't mess a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXxBrAcOxX on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great item easy to use, very good, appropriate, easy to use price-resistant material a quality product recommend Cons:of resistant material with good finishes very easy to use appropriate, easy to use price-resistant material a quality product recommend OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTelalXul on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Solid, -temperature measured around 1000 -quality of manufacture -safe -low consumption of gas -resilient on hit and dropping -extremely handy -easily refillable Cons:- not easy to lock flame OtherThoughts:1 y old and still good, used heavy, I am very happy w... Read more

Torch after 1 y
    0 0
  • posted byrasmioche on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good for the price, it may look cheap but it's solid. design is ok, the lock "button" doesen't work but that's no big deal. flame is powerful enough and anjustable. melts copper within 2 seconds if set to high pressure, really nice lighter Cons:unfor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEufor on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ease of use. You can heat small objects like coins until red hot. Serves as cable stripping, sterilize objects, and burn almost everything. Also useful in the kitchen Cons:Some parts break easily, while still running smoothly. If you regulate the flame to be very large, g... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections