Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromarkscesar on 05/21/2017

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

Great product, great quality and durability. Excellent value for money. Easy to use and very effective. Highly recommend!

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycamsalvi on 05/20/2017

Impression:Very good,excellent,Potente;

Produto sensacional, superou as expectativas. No entanto, requer muito cuidado ao utilizar, pois seu poder é alto.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGuillew on 05/12/2017

Impression:Very good;

Excellent tool for heating and small soldering. I have always it with me when making electrical installations, for heating thermo shrinkable isolating tubes. Pros: The sharp flame lets you heat small surfaces. Cons: The safety locking ring, and even the plastic ignition button are quite fragile.... Read more

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10904621 on 04/19/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: Can use for small home works, where need small flame Con: Fixing holder terrible smells

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadibogos89 on 04/18/2017

Impression:excellent,handy;

Pros: Very powerful flame. Small and practical. Good thing to have around the house. Has locking mechanism. Cons: A little bit unstable until you get the base just right. I use it for soldering pieces of wires and punch holes through plastic. It is practical to have around the house or even in It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byloovax on 04/10/2017

Impression:Very good;

I needed a small portable butane torch to keep in my car. At under $4 you can't go worng with the Jet 1300-C! It holds a substantial quantity of butane, refills with ease and comes with a helpful rubber stand as well as a tip cover chained to the base unit. The only issue I had with this was 3 of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byphonicmentor on 04/07/2017

Impression:good;

It was an interesting buy, lasted for a week maybe, the ignition click broke soon after i received it, but as it was cheap didnt really care. It was cool to use, wind proof worked well but the overall construction and materials made it very fragile when lighting it up and the click broke.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystipi30 on 04/06/2017

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

Pros: -Un click y la llama es constante -No gasta mucho gas -Es recargable -El encendedor levanta alta temperatura Cons: -Si lo dejas mas de un minuto encendido los plasticos de alrededor se empiezan a derretir

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrubensenen on 03/19/2017

Impression:good,encendedor barato;

pros; ligero y práctico Contras: es de mala calidad

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydavideddu on 03/19/2017

Impression:Useful,Bad Quality,Breaks quickly;

I got my lighter a few days ago and broke after keeping it in my pocket. The button gets stuck and you have to disassemble it, but it usually breaks anyways. This is the second I got and both broke within a week or two.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere