Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9452815 on 07/01/2015

Kerrankin toimiva laite niin sicarin kuin nuotionkin sytytykseen, toisin kuin aikaisemmin käyttämissäni laitteista tässä ei tarvitse painaa nappulaa sormi punaisena vaan liekin saa lukittua päälle, lisäksi jäljellä olevan kaasun näkee vaikka olisi vähän enemmänkin nauttinut miestä väkevämpää. !... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9363413 on 06/30/2015

Prós: Tudo. Contras: Nada. Gostei muito do produto (entrega, vendedor e o site)

Impression:muito bom,Ótima qualidade,Custo / Benefício;

0 1 0

• posted byhongabonga on 06/25/2015

Please don't waste your money on this product! Since the first one broke into pieces after a few times of using it (the top plastic part literally broke off!) I have received a replacement, which wouldn't even work from the beginning. While trying to figure out the reason the same thing happened... Read more

Impression:bad,Terrible;

0 0 0

• posted byPatilloso on 06/23/2015

The lighter is very usefull. I use it to cook. The lock switch is so weak and it will break if you do not have care.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Power;

0 0 0

• posted by9470071 on 06/18/2015

I understand that when I pay only a few dollars for something that there is a possibility that the build quality isn't that great. True to form, when I received it yes it did feel like cheap plastic in my hand, however it seemed at first to work well enough at least. Within 30 minutes of testing... Read more

Impression:bad,Dissapointing,Cheap construction;

0 0 0

• posted byDaveBG on 06/17/2015

I got this lighter and I use it with propane gas. It works nice. For PRO - one can say that it is small and it has transparent tank so you can see the level. For CON maybe the delay in delivery which i would not blame on DX but rather the post services. Also this item has a bit of smell out of so... Read more

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9394727 on 06/16/2015

Used for a week and is still in perfect condition. Pro: works good. Gets very hot. easy to fill. Con: Came empty.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydavideddu on 06/15/2015

Can melt metals like tin. Sometimes it gets stuck and needs to be disassembled.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byoztemel on 06/12/2015

very poor quality...

Impression:not recommend;

0 0 0

• posted byGandalf1984 on 06/11/2015

My lighter would not light at first- it would "pop" and go out, then I discovered the screw on the bottom of the tank to adjust the gas flow. I turned the flow dowb a little and it now works beautifully. It's only small so you cannot expect al lot of heat, but it is fine on smaller tasks, like of... Read more

Impression:good,Works well but needs instructions.;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: