Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygersada on 10/07/2014

PROS: Price, easy use. CONS: You need have a butano recharger to use it, because it came empty. In general it is a good purchase, and have a great price Read more

Impression:Very good,A good purchase;

0 0 0

• posted byPknoh on 09/23/2014

Very solid construction. Only con is that the bottom piece is detachable, so I had to glue it on the lighter's body. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrichiellee on 09/22/2014

This lighter gets extremely hot and and is a great way to light a candle, even if a little bit of overkill for the task. Pros: Extremely small Easy to fill Easy to adjust flame Cons: Lock doesn't work very well Cap cracked within the first month of ownership. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydarmacian on 08/29/2014

Pros : Easy to use, cheap (of course) but reliable. Filling in Europe with standard gas can. You can even use it as a tyni blowtorch as you can light it and block the ignition and stabilize it ! (no hands required). There is a chain-attached cap (for safety) I use it as : just a lighter, even though ... Read more

Impression:Overall good,I expected this, and i got it !, yes, but good enough !;

0 0 0

• posted byHGPLyoko on 08/29/2014

Jet 1300°C Butane Lighter So good Read more

Jet 1300°C Butane Lighter

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybeatl on 08/28/2014

Pros: works Read more

flamethrower

Impression:hot!;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrew032 on 08/27/2014

Бутановая горелка (зажигалка). Сделана не очень качественно, но работает отменно. Регулируется давление газа, больная по ёмкости, удобная. Придет по почте без газа, заправляю обычным газовым баллоном для зажигалок. Своих денег стоит, советую купить. Своих денег стоит, советую купить. Read more

Impression:Бутановая горелка (зажигалка);

0 0 0

• posted byYeah001 on 08/26/2014

El diseño es muy bueno para el agarre, tiene un sistema de proteccion y un boton para que quede encendido. Read more

Impression:._.;

0 0 0

• posted byArtilux on 08/25/2014

Pros: Cheap, Works great, easy handling and fires up every single time. Locking ring works to block from firing Cons: The locking ring popped of first time I used it to auto fire. With some force I got it back on. Locking ring doesn't work to keep in firing mode. Overall: Slow shipping but a GREAT item,... Read more

Impression:good,working,Cheap and sturdy;

0 0 0

• posted byKefirrr on 08/23/2014

Pros: Working good Cons: Empty (no gas included), switch to contsant fire works not good (you need to put some pressure on it) It's good lighter for this price, but design and quality is middle. You can use it to heat glass pipes. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections