Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTopinfo333 on 01/21/2016

This is one of the best mini-torches I have ever owned. It is very well constructed, priced very cheaply, the flame jet is very strong and hot. If you need a pocket sized torch this is the way to go. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bypeuuk on 01/18/2016

pas ...................................................................................................................................................................................

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9667686 on 01/23/2016

Pros: worked excellently well after 2 months of getting it. Easy to use, good gas tank size Cons: nowadays it doesnt start on the first/second try anymore, sometimes I even quit using the thing. Quality could be better. Difficult to refill Edit: Just stopped working, i cant even hear the gas when... Read more

Impression:short-lived;

0 0 0

• posted byKronik12 on 01/13/2016

+ when You get the light, it is usually nice / strong .... - i have used my one only a few times and it just broke into few pieces. the quality of the plastic parts is not that good as customer would like to have. Unfortunately i have to say that i wouldnt purchase another one....

0 0 0

• posted bycastagna on 01/12/2016

ottimo sono soddisfatto pienamente

Impression:eccellente;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkvanB on 01/08/2016

Very cheap, works very good and easy. Used it for fireworks on new years, I didn't have to refill the whole night. I hope it will last some time, but I cant tell that yet...

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byLandsil on 01/06/2016

Simple and quite efficient Jet, money well spent. I've bought couple of them with friends and they are still working.

0 0 0

• posted byGoatX on 01/05/2016

Bought this for the high temperature flame which it does. However it's very cheep plastic, not sure when it will break.

Impression:does the job but no quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9833358 on 12/29/2015

Der Jet-Feueranzünder ist ein günstiges Produkt, das eine gute Verarbeitung aufweist. Ganz anders sieht es bei der Materialauswahl aus. Der Feueranzünder sollte (dies Symbolisiert mir der "dauerhaft ein" Schalter) für den dauergebrauch konstruiert sein. Ich benutze den Feueranzünder für 4 Minuten... Read more

guter Preis/Verarbeitung aber schlechte Materialauswahl

Impression:good,Guter Preis und Verarbeitung,mangelnde Materialauswahl;

0 1 0

• posted byYuriBecker on 12/28/2015

Real good item Easy to use Funcional Cheap Very strong fire But need gas Eletric lighters are better

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere