Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobomonk on 02/15/2015

The lighter was shipped fast. Received, tried to use as pocket welder. Great. Temp is enough to work with copper wires. I recommend.

Impression:Good price,excellent, good item. Fast shipping.;

0 0 0

• posted byandidico on 02/12/2015

É u produto legal para os adeptos a produtos diferenciados, melhor que um isqueiro. Vale a pena pelo custo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byfiner10 on 02/11/2015

excelente encendedor de gran potencia excelente para trabajos para soldar estaño o perfecto para prender un cigarro muy util

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasshen on 02/07/2015

It's a cool looking fully functional product. It also has a lock button, so you don't need to hold the button to keep it going so you can buy safe!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byTylenoie on 02/07/2015

This lighter works well within many tasks from decorating cake glazing to melt the joints between glass installations. Point of the flame allows accurate working with any material.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byshourve on 02/05/2015

Really good with this Price. I will recommended to all. Flaming is good enough. I received it with in 20 days, Which is Good. As far I did not find any cons

Really Good Product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bychago76 on 02/04/2015

buena relacion calidad precio

0 0 0

• posted by9033389 on 02/02/2015

Solo le falta que la llama aguante sin estar apretando el boton de encendido. Por lo demas genial. Además le cabe bastante gas.

0 0 0

• posted by9012702 on 01/31/2015

Pros: - very cool (If you are still at school you would be the coolest kid) - good price (especially when you buy a lot at once, so ask your friends) - very useful (I am saying this as a pyromaniac ;) ) Cons: - 2 out of 6 were delivered broken (got two new ones) -> not the best quality Due to the... Read more

Impression:good,cool,must have;

0 0 0

• posted by8880845 on 01/31/2015

Pros :Easy to use, very small and easy to carry, looks very slick, able to take off stand for holding it in hard to reach areas, very hot, melts and burns anything you want it to, huge butane tank! Cons: Took awhile to get here, one was difficult to fill. This lighter is a steal, it lives up to I... Read more

My opinions on the Jet 1300-C Ligher!

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections