There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great lighter

posted by SuperiorMango on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

-Lights on the first try -Very light -Compact -Nice safety functions -Great clear tank for seeing how much butane is left -Great constant flame

Cons:

-Quality is fair, but could be much better -Chain that hold safety cap breaks easily -Metal end where the flame comes out gets very hot after constant use -Safety switch near the ignite button breaks easily if not careful

OtherThoughts:

This is quite possibly one of the best purchases I have every made, it is amazing, I fell in love with it the first time I used it. For the price, this thing is a beauty. I love everything about it, the cons don't really matter to me, but there are a few. The safety switch near the ignite button broke a few times for me, and then it fell off, which brought my lighter to and end. And the front metal part can get very hot if you have the flame going for an excessive amount of time.

Bottomline:

This is amazing, I love it, I think everyone should add one into their order. It's easy to use, compact, and very safe. Everyone uses a lighter and this one is perfect. The only con I have with it is that it can break if you don't use it carefully and the front metal area gets very hot

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections