DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Arm Band Case for HTC One X - Black (45cm-Full Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladhydii on 01/17/2014

It is made with good quality material, it fit my HTC One XL very well, also it comes with a dust plug that doubles as a kind of stylus that you can use over the case, you can still use it without the need of the stylus though. i don´t think that the armband fit a particularly big person, i´... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidolarrain on 10/29/2013

Awesome item, great for running and play your favorite song on your mobile. And also my HTC fits perfectly! It's very comfortable to use it, it holds your cellphone firmly and also allows to use it normally none yet! I've been using for awhile and no problems at all! Relation price and quality is fair.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Pretty strong material i guess. It fits really good, nice and tight. My HTC slips right in. And the 3.5 mm jack for your headphones are easily accesible. You can use the screen if its in the pouch. It's better for people will small arms, people with thick arms will not be able to use it. * The opening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byironaxe on 12/22/2012

* Fits a good range of medium to small arm sizes * Comfortable * Holds the phone firmly * Still very responsive behind the clear plastic * It's better for people will small arms, people with thick arms will not be able to use it. * The opening had to be cut slightly to get the phone inside. The pros ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitchellll on 07/12/2012

Good quality for the price. Pretty strong material i guess. It fits really good, nice and tight. My HTC slips right in. And the 3.5 mm jack for your headphones are easily accesible. You can use the screen if its in the pouch. You do need a little bit of big arms. If your skinny there is a chance you ... Read more

The HTC in the case

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections