DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 0.7" LCD FM Transmitter with Microphone / Car Charger for Iphone / Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKewlCrayon on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Simple to use Has additional USB plug in Other end Plugs directly into Ipod(Phone) Charges Ipod(Phone) Plays a variety of frequencies to lessen the effects of other transmitters nearby Basically, you plug you iphone in, go to your music, and play some music. Next set you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasovink on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:• Great build quality • Great sound quality • Strong enough to push radio stations away (not fully on the exact frequency, but nearby frequency typically are a problem with these type of transmitters. this one is strong enough) • Bonus USB connection which actu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcurry57 on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It works. It pumps out music and recharges 30 pin connector devices connected to it.Cons:Unlike some other model it only broadcasts from 88.1-106.9. Some other models broadcast on the quieter frequencies just outside commercial FM radio range giving you a clearer signal. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahmedo22 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Charges and plays nice without distortion. However i cant get the mic to work. I tried calling on speaker, regular but no effect. Cable length and quality is good. The cable has 2 parts; the 1st part goes from charging point to the frequency display. This part is a bit h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaSeba on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- usable long cord - good overview - additional USB power plug for charging other devices - I-phone recognize chargingCons:- 12V plug hardly stay in. Side connectors should not be fixed somehowOtherThoughts:- I was mislead with integrated mic. Apparently working, however d... Read more

0 1
  • posted byKagehell on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Looks pretty cool, the red color display is pretty strong, and the product FM waves are very powerful, a friend of mine was in the car behind following me and could hear my music using being in the same stationCons:The holders for the cigarette plug don't have... Read more

0 2
  • posted byRexmedeiros1 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good sound quality, easy set-up. Worked fine with an iphone 3GS and an iPad 2. I’m using for transmitting audio to my sound car system. Also it can be used to charge iPhone or iPad battery.Cons:Connector seems to be fragile. Always use connector body to disconn... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections