DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered 0.7" LCD FM Transmitter with Car Charger for Smart Phone / MP3 / MP4 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySolarBear on 05/07/2014

Easy to use Clear reception (if emitter is not too far away from radio) Doubles as a phone charger Cable length from transmitter to phone is too short I didn't expect much but I'm really, genuinely surprised : the reception is clear and I can't hear static. I did hear some but then realized that the transmitter needs to be as close as possible to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelix861 on 03/11/2014

Good price, high quality! high sound quality and well made. It has a microphone! so you can use it to talk without using your hands. The size of the cigarette plug is bigger than normal, it is a pro because in italy we have a cigaratte plug bigger than asian cars Maybe the quality of the materials are not very good, but for this price and the overall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspedknot on 10/13/2013

Works perfectly and has no static what so ever when I use it. Also has a built in USB charger port. Feels a little flimsy but not too much. I've had FM transmitters get burned with the sun when left in my car, but I don't think this will happen to this one. This FM transmitter is small but not too small. Its design is so simple and that's what I love ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeilonoz on 07/29/2013

very easy to use with a verity of frequencies. very good signal. i went with it about 15 meters from my radio and the sound was clear -not found yet but i'm using it only for a few days -the 12v plug is a bit hard to insert -steel havent tried the microphone feature its nice to use it at home with the computer \ mp-player with a male to male usb cable.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections