DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4.9W 3500K 560-Lumen 81-LED Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaimaRam on 10/30/2013

I use it upstairs stairwells respectively, on the inclines, to light up the steps and some paintings on the wall. They do a great job for both! Advantage over the "traditional" bulbs: These are just as bright, they never get hot, and they consume next to nothing in energy, so for that, they'll pay for themselves in no time. I can't decide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetodt on 06/27/2013

LED lights are friendly to the environment, if it is assumed that their production was performed according to good environmental regulations and consume less power than other kinds of lights. This particular item is well constructed, seems to be robust. The lights that I have received (three of them) have a nice warm light. The lights that I have received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmmedia1 on 04/17/2013

These bulbs are awesome about light output. These are giving more light than 35W halogen bulb. The price is also much lower than branded bulbs at local stores. Power consumption of these bulbs is quite markably lower than of traditional halogen bulbs. These also generate much lower heat. Color rendering of this bulb is somewhat poor. Althow the color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStopi on 03/21/2013

Construction looks OK and rigid, so far it did not broke or unglue anything. The size of the bulb is almost the same as ordinary halogen bulb GU10 so it fits in most of the housings. Not so much light as I expected. After a few weeks 3 LED stoped working other 78 LED are working fine. I hope that there will be no aditional LED in next weeks that will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreuzito on 03/17/2013

Great color temperature (warm white), and really about 500 lm. I post a photo of this product working inside two Philips wall light. Not get too warm and fits perfectly like the halogen ones. Construction is a kinda poor: the led board will detach the glass part, but you can fix it easily with silicone. Inside the glass part you will see a mini electromagnetic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKriigo on 12/28/2012

1. quite good quality 2. lot of leds in single bulb 3. very bright light, i've installed it in bathroom near the mirror and my wife liked the amount of light and the color of it. 4. Came well packed. 5. Fast delivery Some of the leds are not too stright but thats something that dont bother when in use. Maybe would be better if it had some cover for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiX on 12/25/2012

It is the brightest bulbs, which I was able to find. And I am certainly not disappointed. I ordered four. All still work. Really warm and bright light! All fitted as supposed. Really good price for it! Tai ryskiausios lemputes, kokias man pavyko rasti. Ir tikrai nesu nusivyles. Pirkau keturias. Visos veikia. Sviecia siltai ir ryskiai. Tiksliai tiko ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTIR669 on 11/30/2012

Extremely bright light, I can buy three for my local store's price of one, and they are the same product. It's based on LEDs so it doesn't heat and consumes much power. Not really a con, but its' light is a bit too warm, too yellow. It is a warm white light bulb, but I didn't expect it to be that warm. Compared to regular light bulbs, these need a millisecond ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivivan on 11/28/2012

Very strong light emission compared to other LED bulbs - I think this bulb has the strongest light we ever had (we use only LEDs for light, so we have plenty of them) Warm white, although we have warmer white LED bulbs, but still warm enough to be on the positive side not seen any yet The product has damaged during the delivery, but nothing serious ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKirych on 10/13/2012

Bright light. low price. Quite good quality: all LEDs are fixed very well, also contacts are. The body of the bulb is smooth. The size of the bulb is almost the same as ordinary halogen bulb GU10 has so it mathes my lamp. The light af all the 3 bulbs I bought is the same. One LED in one bulb sticks out of total level but it works. I think the color ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections