Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDK_z92 on 08/27/2007

The flame is very slim. This makes it very easy to focus on just ONE certain point. The tank is pretty big. There can be quite a lot of butane gas inthere. It fits very well in the hand! I have a very steady grip on this thing. A very hot flame! Would'nt like to burn myself on this thing... Play... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytehnoir on 08/13/2007

Great windproof lighter and provides plenty of fun burning random things. As other have reported: the lock doesn't work and the chain holding the cap on broke after a couple weeks. For less than twice as much as a Bic, you really can't go wrong. Mine is still going strong after a few months of use.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycreelover on 07/30/2007

I got mine for shrinking heat shrink tubing, and it does the job well and fast. It's also great as a windproof match - for when that wind just keeps on blowing out your matches. I bought about six of these lighters last time, and all my mates that saw one wanted to buy one from me! Like every if... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLeeloo on 07/26/2007

Good hot flame, starts fires well for camping, etc. Handy for some of the jewelrymaking I've done, as the flame isn't hot enough to melt a jumpring unless you're incautious. The chain on the cap is weak, and breaks easily (I've lost mine). This one is also a bit tetchy on the fill--I've had times... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byprowlngrowl on 06/18/2007

Very good size for Bug Out Bag carry. Usefull for para cord projects, starting fires and other melting projects. Nice fuel capacity. Kind of finnicky on the fill up. I want to buy more of these for friends who could use these in there backpacks. Great product for a good price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byroberlonies on 05/01/2007

This is a very good product to make your friends jealous. It's a strong flame but wont melt most windows Even though its good, it is not built at best, its flame lock dosnt go all the way and the chain that hangs the cap can easily rip off.(which happened to mine) A good ligter for burning and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysenseBOP on 05/01/2007

- Very strong and hot flame. - Great, large tank. - Wide, and long reaching flame. - The material from which its made stinks a bit like old rubber, though this smell is almost completely gone by now (own it for a couple of months.) - Comes with a base piece you can stand this on which is not very... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChris_Mcj on 04/26/2007

Very hot, good for lighting things like cigarettes, pipes, and other 'smoking paraphernalia' that look similar to a cigarettes. Poor quality, and the rubber thing it come with to stand up on is crap. Looks cheap, oh wait...then again it is only a quid or so, you get what you pay for! I cant think... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydurin on 04/26/2007

Burns extremely hot. I use this primarily for lighting cigars and it does an excellent job. For the price its great to bring along with you on travel, golfing, or out with your buddies and not worry about losing it. Its refillable with butane you can purchase at most drug stores as well. The that... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDonaldM on 04/21/2007

Handy for heatshrinking and the like - probably also handy for crackpipes but I wouldn't know about that. I use it for heatshrink tubing - it may be OTT for that, but less so than the 3kW heatgun I used to use. The foot that comes with it is more or less useless - doesn't fit well enough to be up... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere