Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykottkulla on 12/08/2016

Impression:good;

The ignition button got stuck after around 20 times. Have to ignite with another lighter, until the gas in used up, then it goes into the trash.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byViniciusncrj on 06/25/2016

Impression:Bad Quality;

Pros: Nothing Cons: I think i had bad lucky because that thing doesn't light. I tryed a lot of times and it just worked in 2 times, no more.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by5838582 on 05/31/2016

Impression:Broken;

Button broke. Got stuck and broke in two. Used lighter two times.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygigi31290 on 10/21/2015

Impression:Bien;

Le tuyaux du gaz ne tient pas en place sur 1 des 2 briquets donc il y a fuite et explosion du gaz a l allumage. Apres remise en place du tuyaux le probleme recommance apres quelle essai(tuyaux trop court)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDavalsp2008 on 07/12/2015

Impression:very poor quality;

very poor quality, igniter button got broken too fast

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybernardo1 on 07/09/2015

Impression:very bad;

PROS: None. CONS: It simply DID NOT WORK. Ive tried everything, filling with better quality gas, cleaning the spark mechanism, even trying to regulate the gas output to maximum. USELESS. It never made a single fire or flame (even with compartment full of fuel) since I received it. I received a as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhongabonga on 06/25/2015

Impression:bad,Terrible;

Please don't waste your money on this product! Since the first one broke into pieces after a few times of using it (the top plastic part literally broke off!) I have received a replacement, which wouldn't even work from the beginning. While trying to figure out the reason the same thing happened... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9470071 on 06/18/2015

Impression:bad,Dissapointing,Cheap construction;

I understand that when I pay only a few dollars for something that there is a possibility that the build quality isn't that great. True to form, when I received it yes it did feel like cheap plastic in my hand, however it seemed at first to work well enough at least. Within 30 minutes of testing... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoztemel on 06/12/2015

Impression:not recommend;

very poor quality...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9450127 on 06/11/2015

Impression:Terrible;

Pros: Can't think of anything other than didn't pay much. Cons: 2 wouldn't work right out of the package. (Igniter button broken) The other 2 are very difficult to get lit and the adjuster doesn't work. Very weak flame I ordered 4 of these because they were cheap and I didn't think they would a I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere