Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandresionek91 on 09/17/2016

Impression:good,Cheap,Fragile;

Works as intended, but the construction looks very fragile. The plastic is yellowish, it has a few risks, looks like it has already been used by someone else before. The price point is ok, but I think that there are other torch lighters that are better than this one. Cons: It is already broken. I... Read more

Looks very cheap Looks very cheap Looks very cheap Looks very cheap Looks very cheap

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiscoverymen199 on 07/10/2016

Impression:good;

The lighter is what can be expected from such thing, awesome, but it does not want to fill up with gas...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAdcade on 12/16/2016

Impression:cheap lighter;

Pros: It's cheap. Cons: The plastic is REALLY weak, I broke a part just in the first use. If you keep the lighter on for too long (in my case 2 minutes), the metal nozzle gets so hot that melts the plastic around, misplacing de nozzle and the lighter won't work anymore. I don't really see the use... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypeuuk on 01/18/2016

pas ...................................................................................................................................................................................

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKronik12 on 01/13/2016

+ when You get the light, it is usually nice / strong .... - i have used my one only a few times and it just broke into few pieces. the quality of the plastic parts is not that good as customer would like to have. Unfortunately i have to say that i wouldnt purchase another one....

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybadumtss on 12/02/2015

Impression:cool but poorly built;

It is really cool but poorly built. didn't last a week.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byReddite on 11/28/2015

Impression:Dissapointed;

I have bought this lighter at least 4 times over the course of a few years and they've always been quite good. However, on my latest order (2015-09-18), the lighters I received were quite different from the older ones. - The tank looks different, however I doubt it affects the performance. - The... Read more

Used to be good - Is no more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfelipequintanna on 10/25/2015

Size is a lil bit bigger than the expected, unfortunately the one I received is used and old

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byneurus on 10/17/2015

It worked for only one week.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDeathMe on 07/11/2016

Impression:bad;

Gas container is not so transparent clear, it is dirty yellow. Assembly and plastic is very poor. Plastic smells.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere