Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywcsal on 10/08/2017

Impression:never received;

I've dealt with dealextreme for a few years now and either they shipped my products or returned my money. Lately they've gone downhill. They only sent half my order and just ignore my demands for either sending the products or refunding my money. Come on DX, I thought you were better than this. I... Read more

39 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarkezz on 08/30/2017

Impression:Good little flame;

P; Works well, huge tank. C; Not so quality build. It will do the job for burning in coils for diy coils in vaping needs

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11316527 on 08/14/2017

Impression:good;

Muito bom. Chama azul, porém sem regulagem. Comprei dois, um acende com facilidade, já o outro é necessário mais tentativas, porém acaba acendendo também. Tem trava para não ter que ficar segurando o botão iniciador, o que é muito prático. Serve ao seu propósito. A borracha que vem para servir de... Read more

Muito bom e prático

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarvinsin on 06/12/2017

Impression:Very good;

I have bought many jet lighters over the years, and this one by far has met my expectations, it was easy to use, ver nice quality and I even got to refill a couple of times. Very happy with it, just remember, eventually it will just stop working, but it performed its job while it could.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGuillew on 05/12/2017

Excellent tool for heating and small soldering. I have always it with me when making electrical installations, for heating thermo shrinkable isolating tubes. Pros: The sharp flame lets you heat small surfaces. Cons: The safety locking ring, and even the plastic ignition button are quite fragile.... Read more

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10904621 on 04/19/2017

Pros: Can use for small home works, where need small flame Con: Fixing holder terrible smells

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byloovax on 04/10/2017

I needed a small portable butane torch to keep in my car. At under $4 you can't go worng with the Jet 1300-C! It holds a substantial quantity of butane, refills with ease and comes with a helpful rubber stand as well as a tip cover chained to the base unit. The only issue I had with this was 3 of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNAelM on 02/22/2017

Pros: Produto bacana, muito útil para derreter pequenos pedaços de plástico, e extremante portátil. Cons: Gatilho para acionamento feito com material plástico ruim, usei poucas vezes e o gatilho quebrou na parte interna

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFireFrenzy on 02/22/2017

Pros: its cheap, the fuel tank is huge, and it works in basically every circumstances. Cons: they are a little fiddly sometimes

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byabaddon669 on 02/19/2017

this is a really great little refillable lighter. The flame is a pretty color of blue and it produces a very fine, very hot point. It is perfect for igniting the kindling for a fire. If you are careful to not burn your face off I suppose you could use it to light cigarettes. If you have small you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere