DX » Community » Reviews » Sound Activated Dancing RGB Mood Light Stereo Speakers (USB Powered)
  • 5 star 16 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoluap on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It’s a good product. Easy to use, small but has a nice sound. I like the colors and in a dark room, it looks amazing. You can almost have a very small disco lights system at home and party under the lights with your favorite music. It’s very good that there’s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrKalyMaster on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice lights. Acceptable sound. All cables are included. Decent package. Buy this for a fun time, not for good quality music. Looks very nice and attractive. They are USB powered so it doesnt require alot of power cords and are compatible. Can be easily stored and the ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLamprock on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really easy to use, the sound is not the best, but did not expect the best sound either, you buy this for a fun time, not for good quality music. I enjoyed this good. Cons:Crappy packaging, that is about it. OtherThoughts:I would recommend buying this as a gift to a frien... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoRomano on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This stereo speakers are awsome.. I bought it for my notebook.. They are feeded with an usb and has a p2 to plug into the audio source.. It cames with a little adapter that fixed an error that i supposed was occured at the factory and they discovered after.. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byditto1992 on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:build quality and price good, the sound is not rich bass, but not distorted, the lights change constantly and harmonic, based on the power of the incoming sound from the music player, the box was delivered in bad conditions, but the all 'cmq interior was in go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuzyaz on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are a good set of speakers with nice sound activation. Looks very nice and attractive. They are USB powered so it doesnt require alot of power cords and are compatible. Can be easily stored and the cable between the two speakers is long enough to put them about 3 fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlmancheno on 12/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great if USB power cord is NOT plugged into PC USB. USB Power Adapter/Charger for iPod Series/iPhone/3G/4 - Blue (100~240V/US Plug) (blue) sku.65368 External link (red) sku.65369 External link (yellow) sku.65370 External link (purple) sku.65371 External li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnzycpethian on 06/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I needed new speakers so I ended up buying these here and they are OK but definitely not great. Now I'm not used to high-end sound anyway (except with my Cowon Mp3 Player) and had Philips PC speakers before that broke. They were not expensive (around 35-50€ but with sub... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandynhu on 05/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- High and acoustically perfect sound. - Buttons super easy and discreet. - Illuminates only when sound is heard - Light flashes in different colors and very intense. Perfect product to animate parties or leave your room more beautiful. Cons:- Could have longe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygabuzy on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice set of desk speakers ,are made of a nice and strong plastic and have a nice and shiny finished ,have a good sound and the colors makes it looks even better ,the knobs are on the bottom of the speaker so it makes a nice build, Cons:the speaker is face down and the bas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections