DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Travel USB/AC Powered 4-Port Hub with UK Plug - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndezu on 12/06/2013

The Universal Travel USB/AC Powered 4-Port Hub with UK Plug definitely a good buy. 4 x USB on a plug to save space. Price is reasonable. Shipping is fast. Its charge even faster than my original mobile USB adaptor. None at the moment. Hope the Universal Travel USB/AC Powered 4-Port Hub with UK Plug don get hot when charging for a long time. Will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElusivity on 02/06/2013

4 USB ports at 2.1 amps from a single power point! I'm charging 2x ipad 4's, an iphone 5 and a Galaxy S3 with it at the moment... I'm going to buy another couple for myself and my friends right now! Typically the LEDs are stupidly bright, unfortunately due to the placement of the leds being between the USB ports and inside of the body of the device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjameslightstone on 11/23/2012

Great little item. Very convenient. No more using the one plug adapter on rotation between devices. Just plug this in and you can charge most MP3's, Phones, Camera's - anything which charges or is powered via USB. Looks good with blue LED's in the mains supply. The light can get a bit irritating at night when trying get get to sleep, so it has to be ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections