DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Travel USB/AC Powered 4-Port Hub with UK Plug - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndezu on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Universal Travel USB/AC Powered 4-Port Hub with UK Plug definitely a good buy. 4 x USB on a plug to save space. Price is reasonable. Shipping is fast. Its charge even faster than my original mobile USB adaptor. Cons:None at the moment. OtherThoughts:Hope the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElusivity on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:4 USB ports at 2.1 amps from a single power point! I'm charging 2x ipad 4's, an iphone 5 and a Galaxy S3 with it at the moment... I'm going to buy another couple for myself and my friends right now! Cons:Typically the LEDs are stupidly bright, unfortunately du... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjameslightstone on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little item. Very convenient. No more using the one plug adapter on rotation between devices. Just plug this in and you can charge most MP3's, Phones, Camera's - anything which charges or is powered via USB. Looks good with blue LED's in the mains supply. Cons:The... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections