DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car Charger with Full Range FM Transmitter with IR Remote for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS/Ipod
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklelmo81 on 07/06/2010

- it does exactly what it suppose to do - easy to use, just plug and play - it charges while playing music - tried it with iPod and Itouch, it works both transmits and charges - build quality not the greatest - signal a little weak while it is not charging, but that could be my iPod... - signal seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeremiegn333 on 05/01/2010

- nice black color that fits the iphone 3gs really well - it comes with a little remote controller wich is really nice - comes with a lighter charger - it is kinda cheap, the build quality of this item is not really good - the sound quality of this item is not the best kinda high - it is really hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhogervorst on 09/19/2009

- It works really easy and out the box (tested with my iPhone (first-gen) and 3GS). - I forgot mine in my trousers, but it still worked after the washing machine! - You can choose from all frequencies, not some pre-defined ones. - The remote is very nice when you can't control your iPhone. - It uses ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections