DX » Community » Reviews » 2" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer / Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 8 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Very good computer, four lines of data is very handy. It shows riding time plus total elapsed time (since last reset) plus total accumulated time and the computer automactically alternates between them as you ride. It also returns to the main screen (speed and time) automatically. It has temperature display as well as a stop watch. Temperature reading ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymagiciangokmen on 03/30/2014

Lots of functions. Whel size input, lock function ( calculates data when ride but does not record), temperature calc. is good. ( i tested, it is correct). Easy to mount. It says backlight on the box, but doesnt have a backlight. Calculated data ( avg speed, max speed, total distance ... ) is correct whit a very small diff. I am using strava gps app,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrodstein on 02/12/2014

Easy to use. Full of data. works fine, like it says. accurate data, distance and speed A lot of features! little to big,but only if you mind about that.... less quality wheel sensor, must be very close. It was a little bit confusing at the beginning for clearing data, but solved easily without reading the manual No other complains! If you don't mind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkySmoker on 01/25/2014

- Convenient and compact bicycle computer; - Display with lots of information issued: speed, distance, time, date, etc; - Odometer, automatic start and stop, the comparator are present. - Instruction in English only, and with a small amount of pictures; - Not the most simple procedure to install and configure - Newbies do not understand; - Function ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDemik1 on 12/07/2013

For such a computer could be and more pay. Have all the necessary functions. Even thermometer there! on my computer there is an icon for the timely maintenance, but it is not included, it is possible for older models in which the processor later. rate shows exactly importantly correctly set the size of the wheel. useful functions all without exception.... Read more

on the steering wheel on the steering wheel2 set of parcels
    0 0
  • posted byeschenbach on 11/02/2013

* Four data lines on screen (most bike computers have 2) * Temperature function * Time always visible * Lots of functions (but some are useless) * Legible display * Speed has two decimal points (measures by 0.01 km/h) but distance only has one (measures by 0.1km). It should be the other way around. * You can switch modes, but after 15 sec it goes back ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydinomax on 07/30/2013

Computer speedometer is very simple to use and very easy to install. LCD Display shows a lot of useful information, Speed, Temperature, Distance, etc. I found that the manual was not very clear, I wanted to reset DST and took me a while to figure how to do it. Installation is very simple, it fits all kind of bicicles. Batteries were included only I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPangca on 07/26/2013

- Excellent low price for a speedometer - Big screen with lots of info on it - Pretty good-looking, sleek - Difficult to set: I had to look through comments on this item to figure it out - Instructions are wrong and look like they've been translated from Chinese very poorly The sensor's kind of picky.. it took me a little bit to get it working. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrudy01 on 07/24/2013

In the person that speed and time should just be known, it is a recommendation. And waterproofing processing is carried out and it is legible. Since a setup can be simply done if a description is seen, it is not troubled. However, since it is a cable, depending on the kind of bicycle, a device is needed for the method of wiring. Since the attachment ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Good quality. A lot of info on the screen and clear numbers. The mounting is easy and only needs one battery. Many functions. - Big screen. - Easy mounting. - Comes with battery. the instruction booklet was all wrong the buttons are all mixed up and I always forget which buttons to push to get the certain functions like clear memory and such since the ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections