Very good computer, four lines of data is very handy. It shows riding time plus total elapsed time (since last reset) plus total accumulated time and the computer automactically alternates between them as you ride. It also returns to the main screen (speed and time) automatically. It has temperature ... Read more
Lots of functions. Whel size input, lock function ( calculates data when ride but does not record), temperature calc. is good. ( i tested, it is correct). Easy to mount. It says backlight on the box, but doesnt have a backlight. Calculated data ( avg speed, max speed, total distance ... ) is correct ... Read more
Easy to use.
Full of data. works fine, like it says.
accurate data, distance and speed
A lot of features! little to big,but only if you mind about that....
less quality wheel sensor, must be very close.
It was a little bit confusing at the beginning for clearing data, but solved easily without reading ... Read more
- Convenient and compact bicycle computer; - Display with lots of information issued: speed, distance, time, date, etc; - Odometer, automatic start and stop, the comparator are present. - Instruction in English only, and with a small amount of pictures; - Not the most simple procedure to install and ... Read more
For such a computer could be and more pay. Have all the necessary functions. Even thermometer there! on my computer there is an icon for the timely maintenance, but it is not included, it is possible for older models in which the processor later. rate shows exactly importantly correctly set the size ... Read more
* Four data lines on screen (most bike computers have 2)
* Temperature function
* Time always visible
* Lots of functions (but some are useless)
* Legible display * Speed has two decimal points (measures by 0.01 km/h) but distance only has one (measures by 0.1km). It should be the other way around.
*... Read more
Computer speedometer is very simple to use and very easy to install. LCD Display shows a lot of useful information, Speed, Temperature, Distance, etc. I found that the manual was not very clear, I wanted to reset DST and took me a while to figure how to do it. Installation is very simple, it fits all ... Read more
- Excellent low price for a speedometer
- Big screen with lots of info on it
- Pretty good-looking, sleek - Difficult to set: I had to look through comments on this item to figure it out
- Instructions are wrong and look like they've been translated from Chinese very poorly The sensor's kind of picky.... Read more
In the person that speed and time should just be known, it is a recommendation. And waterproofing processing is carried out and it is legible. Since a setup can be simply done if a description is seen, it is not troubled. However, since it is a cable, depending on the kind of bicycle, a device is needed ... Read more
Good quality. A lot of info on the screen and clear numbers. The mounting is easy and only needs one battery. Many functions. - Big screen. - Easy mounting. - Comes with battery. the instruction booklet was all wrong the buttons are all mixed up and I always forget which buttons to push to get the certain ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.