DX » Community » Reviews » 2" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer / Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good computer, four lines of data is very handy. It shows riding time plus total elapsed time (since last reset) plus total accumulated time and the computer automactically alternates between them as you ride. It also returns to the main screen (speed and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkySmoker on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Convenient and compact bicycle computer; - Display with lots of information issued: speed, distance, time, date, etc; - Odometer, automatic start and stop, the comparator are present. Cons:- Instruction in English only, and with a small amount of pictures; - Not the m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeschenbach on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Four data lines on screen (most bike computers have 2) * Temperature function * Time always visible * Lots of functions (but some are useless) * Legible display Cons:* Speed has two decimal points (measures by 0.01 km/h) but distance only has one (measures b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrudy01 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In the person that speed and time should just be known, it is a recommendation. And waterproofing processing is carried out and it is legible. Since a setup can be simply done if a description is seen, it is not troubled. Cons:However, since it is a cable, dep... Read more

2 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. A lot of info on the screen and clear numbers. The mounting is easy and only needs one battery. Many functions. - Big screen. - Easy mounting. - Comes with battery. Cons:the instruction booklet was all wrong the buttons are all mixed up and I alw... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGulenkov on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I tried to use different bicycle computers, but it is realy the best! The LCD screen is rather big, so, i don't need to strain my eyes to see something. There are lots of functions - such as odometr and temperature measuring. The temperature measure rarther ex... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLucianodovalle on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works well, ok temperature, speed, very good, easy installation, speed indicator if it is increased or decreased in real time. Worked fine with me! My primeirqa pedaling already registered 61km max, and average level of 17.5. Cons:Only thing is against declaring the fac... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydevelopyr on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot of info on the screen. Temperature sensor. Easy to install. When you ride, it shows current speed. When you stop, it switches to average speed. Cons:The manual is misleading. It took me some time to figure out how to reset DST, TM, and RAT. You need to push and ho... Read more

3 0
  • posted byHanina on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the information can be seen on one screen such speed, distance, time. Other useful info can be seen with one press such accumulate distance temperature and max speed. The unit automatically switch to average speed any time you stop the bicycle. Good build... Read more

2 0
  • posted byosman07 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good looking :) big screen is very nice. the number is bigger than other bicycle computers. And easy to install. Quality goods. English manuel is coming, but I dont understand how reset my trip distance and trip time. Someone say me please Cons:I dont reset trip distanc... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections