DX » Community » Reviews » 2" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer / Speedometer - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice BOM muito bom Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynojoe on 12/30/2016

I chose this item because the cradle can be rotated to be installed on the handlebar (horizontal) or stem (vertical). I installed it on my stem as my handlebar is fully loaded with lights and bell. unfortunately, the viewing angle is poor when the angle is acute so the display cannot be read when... Read more

Impression:full of functions;

0 0 0

• posted byAntagonizer on 12/28/2016

Pros: -Plenty of functions -Battery life -Accuracy -Backlight Cons: - initial setup and montage

Very good speedometer Very good speedometer Very good speedometer

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 4

• posted bybinginsin on 12/01/2016

Pros: -!IMPORTANT! It doesn't say in the instructions, but if you hold the mode button long enough (about 7 seconds), it will turn on the lighting for as long as u want. Just hold it again and it will switch off. -Does everything you would expect. Even has features I don't really understand.... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byTic0w on 11/22/2016

Pros: Very good for the price. Resistant product and with an incredible backlight. Several very useful functions. Cons: The battery has been discharged, I suggest you send the battery uninstalled. The speedometer seems bigger in the photos, but it has the most common size among products of the of... Read more

Impression:Very good,Amazing;

0 0 2

• posted byTitokarl on 10/29/2016

pros: Pequeño y a buen precio. Tiene muchas funciones. Esta bueno que traiga termómetro ambiental. contra: Se tilda cada tanto y tenes que reiniciar y se borran los parámetros y estadísticas. Muy complicado de configurarlo y difícil de leerlo cuando estas andando en bici.

Impression:Practico ,buen precio,pequeño;

0 0 0

• posted byJho1980 on 10/13/2016

Won this from the treasure hunt event. Great little bike speedometer. Seems accurate and build quality is good

0 0 0

• posted by8736666 on 08/19/2016

Large display, backlight, easy to set. I recommend!

0 0 0

• posted byalemuraca on 08/12/2016

Pros: can be attached to any bike, and have a lot of functions available. Cons: got delayed on the delivery and i got it 3 moths later, plus it was on, so batteries was consumed for that time. Overal: good price, good quality, very usefull.

0 0 3

• posted byisacnicholas_br on 07/26/2016

Produto corresponde à descrição. Não testei, mas parece funcionar bem. Configuração difícil, manual em inglês não intuitivo.

Impression:BOM,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by60267 on 07/18/2016

pros: low price, good quality, fast delivery, easy to use cons: no cons

0 0 0

DX Everywhere