DX » Community » Reviews » 2" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer / Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice muito bom Buen producto Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesandoval on 08/25/2015

Facil de instalar y configurar. la tengo instalada en una MTB de 29" y va de maravillas.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymareagc on 08/07/2015

BUENA RELACIÓN CALIDAD - PRECIO. SOLO HECHO EN FALTA, MANUAL EN ESPAÑOL.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byreinaldoml on 08/02/2015

how enable backlight?

0 0 0

• posted byconradopinto on 07/29/2015

It's a very good product, easy to install, easy to set-up, the size of the characters is very good, and the information seems very precise.

0 0 0

• posted byMURILOMEDEIROS on 07/13/2015

The material is very resistent. Instructions are clear, remaining no doubts about the installation or use. Installation is OK, because the tools to do the task are accessible and some parts come with the product. No cons at all.

0 1 1

• posted by8801258 on 07/13/2015

Cheap, but it does a job. Pros: Cheap, loads of functions. Cons: THERE'S NO BACKLIGHT!!! I bought it just for that and it doesn't have this ability! That is really really disappointing... Also, LCD contrast is 6/10. Buy if you need simple, working speedometer, but nothing more.

0 0 4

• posted byrpottzy on 07/08/2015

once set up this computer generates all sorts of data for you while riding your bike. I was quite pleased with how clear and "big" the screen is. It was fun to be able to see how fast I was riding while I was riding. I recommend rolling out the circumference of your own tire for calibration as to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanielgonzaga on 06/30/2015

Fácil de utilizar, bastante funcional, porém o termômetro está registrando uma temperatura acima da real, o manual é bem simples o que exige um pouco de pesquisa para utilizar todas as funções.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byspatzy on 06/26/2015

Bad product! Unable to settle it, even changing the battery. The knob does not function as indicated in the instructions. I have sought and try anything ... nothing! Good for the trash ...

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 1

• posted byleonardorsb on 06/18/2015

Pros: preço para quem não tem nenhuma outra forma de registrar as distâncias Cons: chato de configurar e usar, impreciso.

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere