DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Logitech R400 Wireless Red Laser Presenter - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystargateonly on 12/11/2013

Price is cheaper than what market is offering. So it will be a good buy if you are looking for something cheap. The on/off switch at the side of the presenter does not have the green/red color label/ indicator vs what the market offers. The top front cover looks inferior quality. Really disappointing that they state it is a genuine product? Will be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVitorppc on 08/07/2013

-Great stuff (finishing); -Compact; -Quick access buttons to start the slideshow. Weak laser, even changing the batteries (two stars in quality). Accompanies 2 AAA batteries and a case. The product has good quality but it is lacking in the laser is weak. It did not help change the batteries, it remains weak. The presentation is guaranteed with the passage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerron on 07/26/2013

Great range, on and off switch (unlike many other models), potent laser beam, small size, nice fitting zipper case. some functions not available specially when using keynote in Mac OSX, batteries dont last very long (i use rechargeable batteries) With a little customizing, it works completely. I use it often at lectures and have not been dissapointed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkstro on 04/12/2013

El puntero se siente bien en mano, es ergonometrico y de fácil uso. Que no requiera software adicional lo hace util para usarlo incluso si el PC no es el tuyo. La distancia de funcionamiento es la adecuada para un uso normal y de presentaciones habituales. Quizás lo único destacable como deficiente son los botones, que no son apretados,... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrickshido84 on 11/27/2012

I recommend the shop of this product. The quality of package is very good. The case of presenter has a good finishing and the presenter works very well. As you can see, this is a genuine product. It works very fine. The unique point that I don't like was the arrow BUTTONS that comes with TWO BUTTONS pointing to the same direction (RIGHT, RIGHT). The ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections