DX » Community » Reviews » XD Picture Flash Memory Card M-XD2GM (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrtvykenny on 07/02/2009

The package says Olympus XD M type Card in rather big plastic box you get the card and portable 3 cards box. Whatever, the main thing here is the card, which i was worried about the incompatibility, but it WORKS WITH FUJIFILM F30. It is half the price of what i would have bought in my favourite local ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA1403 on 12/01/2008

-Seems genuine -Comes in a box, just like the ones at retail stores do -Comes with a little case that can store up to two of these little cards -Build quality is pretty good, the card seems pretty strong. None at all, not even one. Actually wait, there is one. The Shipping Time! But its worth saving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 10/31/2008

i needed a new card for my digital camera, and this was exactly right. the price was slightly better than my local stores, although not greatly. nothing at all. the packaging was a little elaborate, since i don't intend to ever take this card out of the camera (i don't expect to EVER fill 2 gb on a 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuiddity on 10/14/2008

This is an Olympus card so the quality is unquestionable:DGreat packaging. Also in the package the instructions and the warranty. THE Panorama function works!!! The card case is for 2card and sometimes my card is fall of from the case 'couse it open easily but this is not a big deal. The case is good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuiddity on 10/14/2008

This is an Olympus card so the quality is unquestionable:DGreat packaging. Also in the package the instructions. THE Panorama function works!!! Other Thoughts: Even the package makes a handy little travel case, it almost seems like it could hold a spare battery in this as well for when you go on a trip.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeJ on 08/21/2008

Olympus brand Great quality packaging, excellent use of storage. Comes with warranty and instructions. Very fast card Panorama function works on Olympus Stylus cameras. Comes with a great travel case that holds two cards. None. Even the package makes a handy little travel case, it almost seems like it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHoenen on 07/02/2008

Comes in a very strong package with the OLYMPUS(r) branding on top, seems to be an original OLYMPUS card. The package includes the 2GB card and a small, very interesting 3-card carry wallet. Includes a guide. For a great price! None so far Allows you to make Panorama photo's using the special OLYMPUS ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections