DX » Community » Reviews » XD Picture Flash Memory Card M-XD2GM (2GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mrtvykenny on 07/02/2009

Pros: The package says Olympus XD M type Card in rather big plastic box you get the card and portable 3 cards box. Whatever, the main thing here is the card, which i was worried about the incompatibility, but it WORKS WITH FUJIFILM F30. It is half the price of what i would have bought in my favourite local shop (faster M+ type) Cons: None cons... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by A1403 on 12/01/2008

Pros: -Seems genuine -Comes in a box, just like the ones at retail stores do -Comes with a little case that can store up to two of these little cards -Build quality is pretty good, the card seems pretty strong. Cons: None at all, not even one. Actually wait, there is one. The Shipping Time! But its worth saving the money that you would spend if... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ecotech on 10/31/2008

Pros: i needed a new card for my digital camera, and this was exactly right. the price was slightly better than my local stores, although not greatly. Cons: nothing at all. the packaging was a little elaborate, since i don't intend to ever take this card out of the camera (i don't expect to EVER fill 2 gb on a 2 megapixel camera) - the most tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Quiddity on 10/14/2008

Pros: This is an Olympus card so the quality is unquestionable:DGreat packaging. Also in the package the instructions and the warranty. THE Panorama function works!!! Cons: The card case is for 2card and sometimes my card is fall of from the case 'couse it open easily but this is not a big deal. OtherThoughts: The case is good idea for two card... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Quiddity on 10/14/2008

Pros: This is an Olympus card so the quality is unquestionable:DGreat packaging. Also in the package the instructions. THE Panorama function works!!! Other Thoughts: Even the package makes a handy little travel case, it almost seems like it could hold a spare battery in this as well for when you go on a trip. Bottomline: This is an original Oly... Read more

0 0
  • posted by GraemeJ on 08/21/2008

Pros: Olympus brand Great quality packaging, excellent use of storage. Comes with warranty and instructions. Very fast card Panorama function works on Olympus Stylus cameras. Comes with a great travel case that holds two cards. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: Even the package makes a handy little travel case, it almost seems like it could hold a spa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hoenen on 07/02/2008

Pros: Comes in a very strong package with the OLYMPUS(r) branding on top, seems to be an original OLYMPUS card. The package includes the 2GB card and a small, very interesting 3-card carry wallet. Includes a guide. For a great price! Cons: None so far OtherThoughts: Allows you to make Panorama photo's using the special OLYMPUS panorama setting... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections