DX » Community » Reviews » Mini ELM327 OBD2 OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool (12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Good impression Excellent tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymilo3 on 11/09/2014

Pros: It simply works I just plugged the device intu obdII connector, ran the application and I got the data which I need. It also looks well build I did not tested attached application, I just used some Androod apps Bottom line: It seems the device is always on, so it can grain your battery when... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byukasz on 09/17/2014

Works out of the box with 2008 Fiat Bravo (198) with Multi Ecu Scan, Alfa OBD but you can connect to engine only. Can't connect to dash, ABS, airbags and body as you need adapter cables for that. Also works with 2005 Volvo s40 and 2008 Ford Focus using Torque app, no problems with reading and to... Read more

Impression:Excellent tool;

0 0 0

• posted byMiCo1983 on 08/20/2014

Pros: f you now how to interpetad the fault codes (or how to search them) you can do youre own maintenance with this tool. also the service lights can be resets as wel as the service intervals. * Works as it should be * In the garage is not as easy to rip you off * With torque on android it works... Read more

Impression:Good impression;

0 0 0

• posted byLMena on 07/01/2014

It has a good price. it is very easy to use. It works fine and it provides accurate real-time information of your OBD-II system. it provides accurate information and works with several apps with little or no compatibility issues. the packaging is very delicate. the software included is hard to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjdtech on 06/17/2014

It worked directly out of the box. I did not use the included CD. I downloaded Torque for Android and after pairing successfully Torque worked right away. Looks robust and well built. Had to find the paring code myself , (1234) I think because I tried several like the 6789, 0000, 1111, etc. no in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykavol on 04/22/2014

* good price - I've seen the same, just in bigger and fancier box, being sold in local supermarket for ten times more ... but that's what DX is about :-) * I like the LEDs to see the status immediately, not wondering why the application display doesn't update (did I insert the connector far does... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

This little device is surprising. Connects easilty to any bluetooth device and works very well with OBDII software. Tried it on a 2004 Hyundai Getz and I could watch real-time information on Torque on my Android mobile. It doesn't work well with other cars that don't have OBDII like a Japanese I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkyro on 02/06/2014

Works like a charm. Seriously, I am deeply impressed and completely satisfied. Shows exact values. Works with every PC and Android app that I've tried. The CD that comes with this is pretty much crap. There is one same .exe for an OBD software in multiple folders that acts like a whole different... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShvedov on 01/07/2014

Price is amazing!!! At our local stores in siberia similar equepment cost several times more. At it's really small and takes minimum space when connected to ODB2 plug. Doesn't support ODB2 of Nissan March (Micra) AK12 of my wife. May be they are using own type of protocol or I need another for it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwtom on 08/27/2013

PRICE! Couldn't believe how good the price was when a coworker introduced me to DX.com while talking about his ordering a similar unit. This unit is compact too, so bonus there for not getting in the way while driving. Had to read other reviews to determine the correct pairing code. 6789 worked a... Read more

Scanner received, CD still inside box Closeup

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections