DX » Community » Reviews » Mini ELM327 OBD2 OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool (12V)
Customer’s impression:
good waste of money Good impression Excellent tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystasikieva on 06/14/2015

mine has mac: 00:18:56:68:ae. does not work with "torque", but works with "OBD Car Doctor". worked with kia sorento 2007 but did NOT work with ford transit 2002 nor with rexton 2007. i looks like it works with standard cars (vw, audi, scoda) but wont work with other cars/protocols. bottom line:... Read more

Impression:waste of money;

0 0 1

• posted byapfalconi on 05/31/2015

Pros: size, easy of using, list of supported cars Cons: nothing until now

Impression:Excellent tool;

0 0 0

• posted byaleassump on 05/03/2015

cumpre o que promete, produto em perfeito estado. com cd de instalação para pc e android

0 0 0

• posted by469583 on 04/15/2015

Is just as its expected. Works great, on lots of diff models. I use Torque Pro with Android.... perfect match.

0 0 0

• posted byrauldelriocalvo on 03/21/2015

Ventajas: Su precio y funcionalidad es perfecto y correcto para cualquier vehículo del grupo GM. Contras: No se han detectado

Impression:good,Good impression,Excellent tool;

0 0 0

• posted bymilo3 on 11/09/2014

Pros: It simply works I just plugged the device intu obdII connector, ran the application and I got the data which I need. It also looks well build I did not tested attached application, I just used some Androod apps Bottom line: It seems the device is always on, so it can grain your battery when... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byukasz on 09/17/2014

Works out of the box with 2008 Fiat Bravo (198) with Multi Ecu Scan, Alfa OBD but you can connect to engine only. Can't connect to dash, ABS, airbags and body as you need adapter cables for that. Also works with 2005 Volvo s40 and 2008 Ford Focus using Torque app, no problems with reading and to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiCo1983 on 08/20/2014

Pros: f you now how to interpetad the fault codes (or how to search them) you can do youre own maintenance with this tool. also the service lights can be resets as wel as the service intervals. * Works as it should be * In the garage is not as easy to rip you off * With torque on android it works... Read more

Impression:Good impression;

0 0 0

• posted byLMena on 07/01/2014

It has a good price. it is very easy to use. It works fine and it provides accurate real-time information of your OBD-II system. it provides accurate information and works with several apps with little or no compatibility issues. the packaging is very delicate. the software included is hard to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjdtech on 06/17/2014

It worked directly out of the box. I did not use the included CD. I downloaded Torque for Android and after pairing successfully Torque worked right away. Looks robust and well built. Had to find the paring code myself , (1234) I think because I tried several like the 6789, 0000, 1111, etc. no in... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: