DX » Community » Reviews » OBD2 OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - Blue (12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful waste of money smart Good impression
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarloroma63 on 03/01/2017

Impression:good,Useful;

Pros: really easy to install, just plug it and bind it with your BT phone and you are ready to go. It's an ELM327 version 1.5x and works with many apps under Android, not only with the suggested one. Cons: probably due a lack of the ECU of my old car, it negotiate a 5 baud communication with the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynegoslav on 02/16/2017

Impression:waste of money;

Device does not support iphone 6,that can not connect to the iPhone

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10774920 on 02/16/2017

Impression:waste of money;

Took over a month to arrive, and once the three I ordered got here I unpacked them to put them through their paces. I've had a couple of these that didn't work and a couple that did, so I'm familiar with how they function. The first two that I tried would connect on Bluetooth but would not to any... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10807891 on 02/06/2017

Impression:Useful,The OBD works well, but the program does not;

The socket it self is working fine. The program that this OBD recommends is useless. And the downloaded program requires access to your phone records, messages, GPS, spelling, internet history, ect. ... Why is that? Well, the OBD works with other programs also...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydenis-19 on 01/23/2017

Impression:good,Useful,smart;

Great and easy to handle device scanner for OBDII Auto Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for almost all types and brands of cars. Suitable for standard OBDII connector in almost any car (where there is an option to connect diagnostic devices). Wireless connection works well (the device PIN code... Read more

Good and useful OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Good and useful OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Good and useful OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byefra87 on 01/11/2017

Impression:good;

está muy bien el producto y funciona bien. he quedado contento aunque demoró un poco, pero eso debió ser por la temporada de fin de año.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAndrew39rus on 11/25/2016

Impression:good,smart;

Подключается быстро, совместима с кучей программ. Ненужно ехать на сервис за снятием ошибок.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydaniel.yeots on 11/09/2016

Good and cheap reader. Allows me to reset error codes on car.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynava3d on 09/19/2016

Easy to connect with mobile (LG G3s) and works great with torque app.Works with VW golf v tsi .Has leds for power-bluetooth-pc.Comes with cd rom with apps for pc-android-ios. Elm 327 chip compatible.

7 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySegota on 08/24/2016

Impression:good,waste of money,smart;

muy buen equipo para controlar monitorear y hasta recuperar errores en el vehiculo facil de usar

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere