DX » Community » Reviews » Mini ELM327 OBD2 OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool (12V)
  • 5 star 18 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLMena on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a good price. it is very easy to use. It works fine and it provides accurate real-time information of your OBD-II system. it provides accurate information and works with several apps with little or no compatibility issues. Cons:the packaging is very delicate. the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjdtech on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It worked directly out of the box. I did not use the included CD. I downloaded Torque for Android and after pairing successfully Torque worked right away. Looks robust and well built. Cons:Had to find the paring code myself , (1234) I think because I tried sever... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykavol on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* good price - I've seen the same, just in bigger and fancier box, being sold in local supermarket for ten times more ... but that's what DX is about :-) * I like the LEDs to see the status immediately, not wondering why the application display doesn't update (did I ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywwtom on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:PRICE! Couldn't believe how good the price was when a coworker introduced me to DX.com while talking about his ordering a similar unit. This unit is compact too, so bonus there for not getting in the way while driving. Cons:Had to read other reviews to determine the corre... Read more

Scanner received, CD still inside box Closeup
    1 0
  • posted byDariojc on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy of use. Build quality and materials. Displays errors codes, reset errors, etc. Wireless bluetooth connection works well with my Samsung Galaxy Note. Cons:CD does not include any useful software. No code to connect bluetooth. Lack a tutorial, lack of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byigillespie on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple - Plug in then connect to it. Cons:Connecting - Down to software not the device itself. OtherThoughts:Connecting by Laptop took a while but got there in the end. I connected easily on my phone so that proved it worked. It was then just a matter of fiddl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJulianoBiscaia on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: Good product. Works fine in the Ford Focus 2008, Brazilian version, but I believe that work in all Ford line and others cars, like PUG / Citroen, Gm. Português: Bom produto. Funcionou perfeitamente no Focus 2008, mas acredito que deva funcionar em qualquer... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytcao727 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sync with bluetooth at ease. Works great on my android phone and tablet. It show the default code as well as giving you the option of looking it up online to identity what the code means. Cons:Didn't had a clue what was the passcode to sync it through Bluetooth, but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym33lis on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, really. Has good price. Works great with smartphone and Torque app. Cons:No markable cons, build quality should be better. OtherThoughts:Must have tool for Alfa's owner. Good for diagnose electric problems. Or even monitor turbo boost, acceleration and other g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjimakosb on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good, and very cheap product. Nice color small, and works with my Honda Accord and my Chevrolet Matiz, without any problem. the bluetooth connection with my laptop and my smartphone works perfect. good quality of plastic. Cons:I have nothing negative to s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections