DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Micro M2 Flash Memory Card (1GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKyleS on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a cheap memory card that holds plenty of music, pictures etc, and works on Sony phones. Cons:There really aren't any. OtherThoughts:This card made my Sony W580i cell phone usable. Before installing this card, I could put maybe 1/2 an album, and be able to take a fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalveno on 07/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this memory card for my Sony Ericsson S500i, when he arrived at my house, I was amazed to see the incredible similarity of the memory card with the memory card from Sony, the phone recognized and works perfectly, great product. Cons:I see nothing agains... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbn4000 on 03/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my Sony Ericsson (SE) Z750a. Now, one slight drawback with that line of SE phones is that it will only let you use a Sony M2 Memory Stick Micro card -- and not any other card, not even another kind of Sony card. Which leads to the bigger problem: those... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplunplan on 11/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its cheap Works on my w200 i like it lol 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters Cons:500 characters500 characters500 c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThallao on 09/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's just great -Works pretty good -Build quality is great -Price is great. - same quality as a sony for half of the price Cons:I guess there are no cons....it works perfectly!!!!!!!. It serves its purpouse. OtherThoughts:Really good and cheap!...it has the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegofoca on 09/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The memory this with a great price, a unique this VERY expensive. The memory work in W 200a model, ALMOST working perfectly. And an adapter attached to memory. Cons:The big problem is that the memory then it's bad contact, where they do have the memory and take place ag... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnitch on 08/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cheap, does its job. No problems in my K810 at all. Quality packaging, looks original. Perfect for expanding memory on SE cellphones. They rarely come with a lot of memory. Great add on! Cons:The MS adaptor doesn't work as good in my card reader. Seems like it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvrtoledo on 08/14/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: 1. Cheap 2. Works on my cellphone w/o any problems 3. Full usable capacity of 944 mb 4. No errors on using card 5. No viruses on the card 6. Comes with MS adapter 7. Came in a nice bubble envelope Cons:1. Packaging plastic a little thin compared to genuine son... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawemod on 07/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 1 gigabyte memory. - Perfect for storing mp3:s and photos on your mobile phone. - It's a memory card, it does what it is supposed to. Cons:- None whatsoever... It just works. OtherThoughts:Bought it for my K550i and it worked right out of the box. Bottomline:Does it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrusbx on 06/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Cheap 2. Works on my cellphone w/o any problems 3. Full usable capacity of 944 mb 4. No errors on using card 5. No viruses on the card 6. Comes with MS adapter 7. Came in a nice bubble envelope 8. Comes with labeled as sony with the magicgate symbol. Unable to verify... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections