DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Micro M2 Flash Memory Card (1GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by KyleS on 03/23/2010

Pros: It's a cheap memory card that holds plenty of music, pictures etc, and works on Sony phones. Cons: There really aren't any. OtherThoughts: This card made my Sony W580i cell phone usable. Before installing this card, I could put maybe 1/2 an album, and be able to take a few pictures with my phone. With the card, I can toss a few albums (at... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dalveno on 07/08/2009

Pros: I bought this memory card for my Sony Ericsson S500i, when he arrived at my house, I was amazed to see the incredible similarity of the memory card with the memory card from Sony, the phone recognized and works perfectly, great product. Cons: I see nothing against it can be said against this product. OtherThoughts: Good price, excellent q... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rbn4000 on 03/04/2009

Pros: I bought this for my Sony Ericsson (SE) Z750a. Now, one slight drawback with that line of SE phones is that it will only let you use a Sony M2 Memory Stick Micro card -- and not any other card, not even another kind of Sony card. Which leads to the bigger problem: those M2 cards -- the original, branded ones -- very, very expensive. I mea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by plunplan on 11/25/2008

Pros: its cheap Works on my w200 i like it lol 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters Cons: 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Thallao on 09/12/2008

Pros: It's just great -Works pretty good -Build quality is great -Price is great. - same quality as a sony for half of the price Cons: I guess there are no cons....it works perfectly!!!!!!!. It serves its purpouse. OtherThoughts: Really good and cheap!...it has the same quality of a sony!...and works pretty good with my sony ericsson mobile...a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Diegofoca on 09/11/2008

Pros: The memory this with a great price, a unique this VERY expensive. The memory work in W 200a model, ALMOST working perfectly. And an adapter attached to memory. Cons: The big problem is that the memory then it's bad contact, where they do have the memory and take place again, then go to listen to music when the phone rings or the card is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted by snitch on 08/24/2008

Pros: Really cheap, does its job. No problems in my K810 at all. Quality packaging, looks original. Perfect for expanding memory on SE cellphones. They rarely come with a lot of memory. Great add on! Cons: The MS adaptor doesn't work as good in my card reader. Seems like it is just a little bit too big. It does not feel like a quality product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mvrtoledo on 08/14/2008

Pros: Pros: 1. Cheap 2. Works on my cellphone w/o any problems 3. Full usable capacity of 944 mb 4. No errors on using card 5. No viruses on the card 6. Comes with MS adapter 7. Came in a nice bubble envelope Cons: 1. Packaging plastic a little thin compared to genuine sony. 2. MS adapter doesn't work well. Well even the genuine sandisk one doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by awemod on 07/10/2008

Pros: - 1 gigabyte memory. - Perfect for storing mp3:s and photos on your mobile phone. - It's a memory card, it does what it is supposed to. Cons: - None whatsoever... It just works. OtherThoughts: Bought it for my K550i and it worked right out of the box. Bottomline: Does it what it is supposed to. This 500 characters limit is just silly. How... Read more

0 0
  • posted by trusbx on 06/30/2008

Pros: 1. Cheap 2. Works on my cellphone w/o any problems 3. Full usable capacity of 944 mb 4. No errors on using card 5. No viruses on the card 6. Comes with MS adapter 7. Came in a nice bubble envelope 8. Comes with labeled as sony with the magicgate symbol. Unable to verify if it is magicgate compatible. 9. 5 year warranty stated on package.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections