DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Micro M2 Flash Memory Card (2GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byva3wyu on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:works very well right away almost as small as micro sd and works pretty much the same lots of storage and at a very good price hard to find these elsewhere works with sony ericsson phone, gives lots of additional storage space for it good build quality, still w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl3v147h4n on 02/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works perfect! this item does the job well! perfect for music, video , photos and more! Great transfer rate. Nice quality. Tested in a Sony Ericsson W580 and works perfect. Cons:None so far! works perfect! OtherThoughts:Well the price of this item is unbelievab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg35ings on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Card works fine with my K530i, and k790i at last I can take more than two pictures at a time... I did not check the 2Gb capacity, but it seems to be real (not like some fakes from the Internet) cant see any difference between other brands in terms of speed so w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrocco on 11/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Pros: EVERTHING. I only use sony ericsson mobiles and this one worked on all of them so far. => real 2gb capacity. => fast transfer rate => ridiculous price. Micro M2 are not only hard to find but expensive too so this is a must buy. Cons:It Works... =... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplunplan on 11/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:well in first place is very cheap! i bougt it for use in my se w580 and it worst just fine! its so cheap that you should buy some!! Cons:well the build quality is weak but if youre gonna use it on your cellphone that shouldn't be a major problem... OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertog on 09/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Card works fine with my K530i, at last I can take more than two pictures at a time... I did not check the 2Gb capacity, but it seems to be real (not like some fakes from the Internet) Cons:No adapter was included in the package. Not a big deal, I can still use Bl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleepingrage on 09/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I got 3 cards and all of them worked exactly how they were built to work. I used them for my Sony Ericsson W580i. The price for these are amazing. And they also have the Sony logo on it which is a plus. Cons:The strange part about the cards were the different val... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogobsb on 09/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It works perfectly with my Sony Ericsson W610i! - Good build quality! It seems the original product! - Very cheap. Now is cheaper than when i bought! So now it´s almost for free!! In my country this product costs about USD 30,00 in a virtual shop like ebay... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnunes on 09/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Great price for an item that otherwise would cost at least twice DX's price; - For mobile pictures, 2GB is much more than enought. Will get you months of shoot-outs before running out of space; - Very easy to use, as every single other card out there. Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKingleverpostei on 08/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Low price. Look like a sony. Works good with a sony ericsson k850i. it has 1950mb storage. It nothing removable pieces and the plstic feels hard and thight. Comes with a M2 adaptor................... Cons:First the adaptor wouldent work, but when i push the card... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections