DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Voice Recorder with FM & MP3 Player Function - Black (4GB / 2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good but without radio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd38wob on 12/11/2014

I like this Recorder. Recording-Quality is good. You can use it as a MP3-Player too, but ID3-Tags are not displayed and you can not use Folders in MP3-Mode. I think it is very good that this recorder uses two AAA-Batteries instead of an internal battery, because you will never run out of energy as long ... Read more

Good but without FM-Radio Good but without FM-Radio

Impression:good but without radio ;

0 0 0

• posted byohtori on 02/10/2014

- It's cheap; - Good plastic; - Many controls; - MP3 player :-) - User manual poorly translated into English. - User manual is bad printed. The letters are too small. I had to scan all the pages and print in a larger size. - Headphones are bad. - External microphone is worthless, the active element is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseluizbh on 09/30/2012

This is the most sensitive micro recorder that I've ever had. In fact, it is a stereo recorder because it has two microphones or one at each side. You can set it to record in SHQ - Super High Quality or less. The recorded sound is very clear. Inside a room with 120 square meters it was able to register ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections