DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Voice Recorder with FM & MP3 Player Function - Black (4GB / 2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A Pretty Useful Stereo Recorder with ultra sensitive microphones.

posted by joseluizbh on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is the most sensitive micro recorder that I've ever had. In fact, it is a stereo recorder because it has two microphones or one at each side. You can set it to record in SHQ - Super High Quality or less. The recorded sound is very clear. Inside a room with 120 square meters it was able to register the voice of each person despite of distance from me. I also was able to record birds singing clearly. The recording files are not big. Eg. 8 hours of recording in SHQ creates a 1.4 GB file. The battery is enough to keep it working for days. It is a useful equipment to take for school, work or for outdoor activities. Right now I am applying it do record conversations at work. My coworkers usually lie a lot. So I use to record some special meetings.

Cons:

It is a little bit hard to hit its keys because they are very small. But you can easily solve this using a pen or a pencil. I guess, people with small fingers like children or women will not have problems to operate it. I miss one thing: it might have a small handle so we could hang it on the neck.

OtherThoughts:

It is a great recorder with very competive price.

Bottomline:

Buying it worth a lot!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections