DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Pro Duo Flash Memory Card (8GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserengetiman on 07/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build is bad, the adapter broke the first time I try to use it,fortunatelly I order another one that is OK. But the main problem is the wrong capacity really. Cons:Wrong capacity, it is not a 8Gb, is only 3,51 Gb. I´m really surprised with that! Is th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFossil on 07/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a proper 8GB card (windows reports the usable space as about 7.5GB, or 8,052,998,114 bytes). H2testw was able to write to and verify all the space on the card, no problems. Speeds are good by cheap card standards. H2testw reports: Writing speed: 3.52 MByte/s Readin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviniciuspaes on 05/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It a good flash card to use on the sony psp. I dont have any delay with it, and i know the real speed is not so great. But you can buy without any worries. Used to see videos and play demonstration games. works just fine. Cons:The price is not very good, i bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarKMischieF on 04/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lots of pros, a good thing obviously. - Price. But then again, prices are always amazing here at DealExtreme. - Capacity. This thing is the real thing. 8 whole frickin' GB (7690MB = 7.5GB formatted). Great for holding videos, but that's pretty much it, I'll expl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotme on 11/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- is an actual 8GB card, not hacked. - card is of solid build quality. Cons:- Card is slow, here are the test results: Test finished without errors. You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 2.71 MByte/s Reading speed: 6.88 MBy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohammed-f on 08/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great!!! No hacked memory. Good buildquality Allmost as fast as an orginal sony one!! (3/4MB writespeed) Cons:- No magic-gate/not SONY. (I don't care, it works great and well built) - SONY logo on package is black-marked for noobs trying to fake other pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbatard on 07/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:From having been had with cheap fake Chinese 8 GB MS, the good suprise is that the card I received is a genuine 8.0 "SI" GB MemoryStick (or 7.52 *REAL* GB), and that no bad blocks were reported after I did a full check (In Linux: badblocks -t random... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoppycool on 06/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:no lag playing games or watching movies fits exactly as it should into my psp build quality good Cons:takes a long time to write to the card (1gb takes apx 3min) but this is probably the case with any card this size? takes a long time to write to the card (1gb takes apx... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections