The build is bad, the adapter broke the first time I try to use it,fortunatelly I order another one that is OK. But the main problem is the wrong capacity really. Wrong capacity, it is not a 8Gb, is only 3,51 Gb. I´m really surprised with that! Is the first item I buy from Deal Extreme that came with problem. I hope they send me the right one. ... Read more
It's a proper 8GB card (windows reports the usable space as about 7.5GB, or 8,052,998,114 bytes).
H2testw was able to write to and verify all the space on the card, no problems.
Speeds are good by cheap card standards. H2testw reports:
Writing speed: 3.52 MByte/s
Reading speed: 9.08 MByte/s
...so although it takes a while to write to the card, the read ... Read more
It a good flash card to use on the sony psp. I dont have any delay with it, and i know the real speed is not so great. But you can buy without any worries. Used to see videos and play demonstration games. works just fine. The price is not very good, i bought the other card, but it become out of stock for months, then i changed my product to these and ... Read more
Lots of pros, a good thing obviously.
- Price. But then again, prices are always amazing here at DealExtreme.
- Capacity. This thing is the real thing. 8 whole frickin' GB (7690MB = 7.5GB formatted). Great for holding videos, but that's pretty much it, I'll explain more later.
- MagicGate: Unknown- Think of it as DRM-Free. Good thing for everyone (well ... Read more
- is an actual 8GB card, not hacked.
- card is of solid build quality. - Card is slow, here are the test results:
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 2.71 MByte/s
Reading speed: 6.88 MByte/s
- card reader adapter does not fit in my computer, too thick the read and write ... Read more
No hacked memory.
Allmost as fast as an orginal sony one!! (3/4MB writespeed) - No magic-gate/not SONY. (I don't care, it works great and well built)
- SONY logo on package is black-marked for noobs trying to fake other people thinking its SONY
- Memory Stick Pro looks bad (I dont use it anyway) Memory stick works great,... Read more
From having been had with cheap fake Chinese 8 GB MS, the good suprise is that the card I received is a genuine 8.0 "SI" GB MemoryStick (or 7.52 *REAL* GB), and that no bad blocks were reported after I did a full check (In Linux: badblocks -t random -svw <your_device>)
I guess that's not too bad for the price then... Read/Write speeds ... Read more
no lag playing games or watching movies fits exactly as it should into my psp build quality good takes a long time to write to the card (1gb takes apx 3min) but this is probably the case with any card this size? takes a long time to write to the card (1gb takes apx 3min) but this is probably the case with any card this size? not had this card a month ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.