DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Hard Disk Drive Enclosure for 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypierreyv on 04/15/2014

Great device, with data to USB3, transfer is boosted. The design is correct with 2 positions (locked and hub position). I can use all my differents HDD (in 2.5). I have also note that i need only one cable plugged in my computer to use it. I have found only one disadvantage with the interface of connection which is a little bit complicated to plug the ... Read more

test HDD enclosure
    0 0
  • posted byschonealeksey on 12/21/2013

Very fast start using, no skrews, just put in HDD and plug to PC. I test this dock with SSD Kingston V300. Read big file at 150 MBytes/s. Write at 110 MBytes/s. So this is realy USB 3.0 Speed. -nothing. maybe a easy to scratch silver borders of the box. Good Quality cable. Good package. Good price. I recomend it to my friend. IMHO the price is normal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanthomas80 on 10/29/2013

Easy to use and understand, requires no external power source, supports all current drives to their fullest capacity, quick and easy to switch out the drive, simple to line up the drive and uses standard USB3 cord to connect to the computer. The design of the drive is done to minimize accidental breakage of parts and the shallow connection to the external ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyR89 on 06/26/2013

Simple to use and install drives. No software needed, just plugs in and away you go. Good quality materials used. No cons that I can see. It does exactly as it claims and hasnt let me down yet. It doesnt get much easier to use than this device. Gives flexibility of hot-swap drives, and portability if needed too. Good quality materials, and definitely ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections