Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbie122 on 08/18/2014

Pros: Good measurments, not big and not small. Just perfect! Nice band to hang it onto your keychain or backpack chain. Cons: It could be louder, it's around 93 decibels when you use it the good way. Very nice tri-band whistle, you can try different sounds when laying your finger on one of the three ... Read more

Good whistle when survivaling

Impression:Survival whistle;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtorture86 on 05/16/2014

Very loud, easy distinguishable three-tone whistle. Nice green color with "SURVIVE" logo. Thin shape, good build quality and nice finish. Comes with short chain for attaching the whistle on e.g. keys. Need to blow hard to get full loud tone. Comes a little bit grimy. Perhaps a clip for wearing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalnaor on 02/07/2014

This is a good whistle , and good price. I have purchased it for a case on emergency, attaching it to my diving equipment. The build looks good, i expat it to last long. It has a metal chain attached, so i used that to secure it to my gear. Took it with me for a couple of dive now (salt water) the whistle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytazeux on 05/05/2013

Good build quality, it does not feel like snapping in half or breaking, the metal ballchain is very sturdy aswell (bigger than regular ones). The tri-bands make for a distinctive sound. If you want to use only 1 or 2 of the sound bands, just cover one of the top openings so the air can't escape. I was ... Read more

side-size comparison with AA battery top-size comparison with AA battery front-size comparison with AA battery

0 0 0

• posted byFPAULA on 02/02/2013

1. Small, light, thin and very well done, 2. Emits a loud Tri-band sound 3. Nice green finish with "Survive" written in it and 4. Easy to take with you under your shirt by your thin shape. Just one cons: 1. Do not come with one long lenyard for the neck. You never know when you'll need a whistle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicnz on 01/06/2013

Great for the emergency kit or in your pocket. This will not be mistaken for a bird call so great if you need to 'call for help in the bush' or just to attract attention. Uses less energy than yelling for help would so you could do it for longer. Three short blasts here means help. I came back for more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 12/27/2012

This is a great and powerful tri-band whistle, wich means that it sounds with three different tones at the same time. This helps the sound reach different distances, making this whistle a perfect tool for wilderness surviving (if you get lost, someone will surely listen to you) As it has three different ... Read more

Tri-band Whistle Tri-band Whistle Tri-band Whistle Mini Tri-band Whistle Mini Tri-band Whistle Mini Tri-band Whistle

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections