DX » Community » Reviews » PC Computer ATX Power Supply Tester with On/Off Switch - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelaigor1 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doing a little compared to other similar products, this really is 100% better, excellent packaging very impact resistant, quality workmanship, material made by plastic product is not compared to others, and match plug is excellent.i recommend it ! Cons:This de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelaigor1 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seams durable. - Is stiff enough, but not too hard. - Safer alternative to other brushes to clean PC components. - Simple. - Easy to use.........!!! + good quality, feels solid + antistatic, excellent for cleaning out heatsinks of your computer + long brush, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTjeudx on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product; easy to use. It also has an internal speaker which give's pre-audible information about the connected power supply. An extra -handy- option I wasn't aware off. Product received in excellent packaging. Cons:Delevery took a very long time; around... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex24araya on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is easy to use. The LEDs show the present voltage over a resistance charge. And the integrated sound gives a great idea of the state of the power supply. Cons:The instructions gives an idea how to use it. But doesn't tell you all the features. For example does... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections