DX » Community » Reviews » MCU Development Board 21 Button Remote Control (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJLOT1 on 08/29/2013

This IR remote control is very cheap, the cheapest one in DX. It is very well built and is easy to use. It use the NEC IR protocol, see the command table below. It comes with a battery inside. None that i can think, just buy it if you want a good IR remote control foir your DIY project. A great pair you enconter in DX to use with this product is the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byArcCoon on 01/21/2013

Good control for your receiver that does not mind losing. Use in the country to control the radio from the street when the roast meat or during sports. Very high quality made ??even almost resistant. Was left in the grass at night when it was raining and then survived. Sorry did not administer the TV. Play and of|off button in very small distance. Need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanuku on 10/02/2012

I bought a copy, because it destroyed the original. Only change I had to label the buttons described - no problems. :-) After this simple procedure infrared driver very well today. Range control is perfectly adequate. I did not know before you buy if the infrared controller will work with my previously purchased equipment, as were other descriptions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by8136821 on 08/26/2012

Low price, Easy to use, Comes ready to run with batteries included - just those would cost more than the unit at retail prices. Uses the NEC protocol which is recognized by most MCU libraries. Some buttons need to be pressed hard to register, Top faceplate is just stuck over the void underneath and can be pressed in if not careful. No real components ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections