DX » Community » Reviews » AllKit Cigarette Mount Holder and Charger with Full Range FM Transmitter for Iphone and Ipod
  • 5 star 18 ( 49% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpossemo on 05/09/2013

Easy to install and to set up. Very good quality. You just plug it in to the cigarette lighter connector and it is very strong. Setting up the FM transmitter is extremely easy Many times it happens that the iPhone 4S tells me that "charging is not supported for this device". I have to unplug it and plug it in again to get it to keep charging.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydagfinnf on 03/29/2013

- Very simple to use - Charges iphone quickly - Sends music effectively to the car radio - So useful I both my daughter one for her car also. And another for my other car. - Can be a little unstable when driving in bends, depending on where the car lighter socket is situated. No big problem. - Top mounted frequency readout is hard to see when driving.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiuzinho on 07/30/2012

- Easy to use - Can be used with different devices, not just with Iphone or Ipod touch - It is not necessary to have auxiliary input on the sound - The sound quality on FM transmission is less - Depending on the location becomes almost impossible to tune the radio. Good quality product. I use my ipod touch 2G to listen to music on the sound through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperCoc0 on 04/04/2011

Have a low price and is easy to install. Really good working and FM signal can be switched and works fine. Can be used with iPods, iPhone 3G, 3Gs and iPone 4, and them fits easily in the holder. Not very easy to fit, and weak rubber ring in the plug. Complicated to connect with tow cables. I had other transmitters, usually works on some fix frequences.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrgonzale on 11/20/2010

it works correctly, it has a good signal to FM. its perfect to a car or track that doesnt have a good stereo. the display is nice! is little but is easy to read and manipulate. you have to be patient to fit it correctly, after this works correctly. yo have to be careful to drive and turn slow to prevent the accesory turns. it looks great, especially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanuckcam on 08/22/2010

- Digital transmitter in 0.1MHz steps for all FM radios - crisp, clear FM audio, as best as one can expect for $17 - Transmitter gives me full quieting everywhere in my car except for heavy RF areas like right next to an FM transmission site. Not to be unexpected. - Goose neck is quite sturdy, and the rubber ring on the plug keeps the unit from rotating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRorsach on 05/19/2010

The whole idea seems great and the FM-transmitter part of the contraption works fine. The iPhone fits snugly in the holder and sends its music to my radio, while getting charged. It's completely useless and top heavy when the iPhone is in there. It keeps falling to the right or the left whenever you make a turn, losing its connection. It doesn't fit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypfdcruz on 05/09/2010

- The holder & charger are good - The holder & arm is good quality and sturdy - Instructions & installations are simple - FM transmitter volume is very low and you will have to really turn up the volume to hear it on the car radio, this creats a sudden blast of the volume when you revert to the normal radio stations. FM transmitter can be inconsistent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvillan on 05/05/2010

Its easy to scan for channels you with you use. You can jump 1 by 1 or use the presets. It holds the Iphone and will do most of what its ment to do. Good sound when using it as FM You can't it as well as charging your Iphone as the Iphone thinks its in a dock so no sound when on charge. I plan to make a change to the stand so it fits my needs some more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedsuns on 04/06/2010

- Play and charge, good for people who own Iphone. - Pretty straight forward installation. It start working within 30 seconds. - It does what it build for - Work with iPhone 3GS and Ipod Touch 2G. - Sound quality is better than my cheap $30 FM transmitter that I bought from big brand store. Not really Cons but I tried to point something out. - The stand ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections