Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiffyoh on 09/26/2010

Works as it says. Useful for people who don't always hear their phone ring. Comes in a larger band size, but can be cut down to fit a smaller wrist. Sturdy looking unisex design. Battery doesn't last all day. Isn't very fashionable. Pairing the bracelet with your mobile phone may take a couple tries.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7unw3n on 12/05/2008

The design of the bracelet is good. It's black base with white rings makes it look rather futuristic. It is tested and worked on my iPhone 3G. When my phone rings, it vibrates for a second, then pauses a second and continues the cycle. (I initially thought that it will vibrate non-stop forever, but this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyperloop on 11/03/2008

Came nicely packed in a cardboard box in the standard bubble wrapped envelope. Was pleasantly surprised to see that there were foam cut outs for the charger. Bracelet: It's made of some kind of foam/rubber composite and it is HUGE, ok, maybe i have small wrists (which i do) but this would be more than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystevegek on 10/10/2008

It's a nice item. It connected quickly to my MDA pro and that was good. It also vibrates in a way you do feel it. Also I once did forget my mobile (never happend before) and the thing went off, I was like ohhhh yeah I forgot and got my mobile. Nice. Sometimes when I get a call it starts vibrating a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolloser on 10/06/2008

Anything else I've seen that does anything like this has been super-expensive. I actually found this exact product on another website I order from for 1.5 times the price, that made me happy. :D It pairs with my cellphone no problem (comes up as headset) starts vibrating the exact time that my phone ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections