DX » Community » Reviews » SD Memory card - Blue (2GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsasaki on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good option to use with kinda old graphing calculator like HP 50g that only uses sd cards smaller than 2gb which are a little bit difficult to find nowadays. A better price than in Brazil. Cons:None OtherThoughts:I'd like it a little bit more if it was a 512mb s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydejaime on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The SD Memory Card is blue as in the picture. It comes with a protective plastic case, so there's no chance that it'll break during its travel. Fits the regular SD card slots, and is perfect for my HP 50g calculator, reason for what I bought this card. Many devices only a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKadmillos on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:SD Class is not shown on the labels but speed is very good (almost 7MB/s) to be at least class 6. 5$ is good for such performance Cons:The card comes with a FAT16 formatted partition, which can be a little problematic for a linux user or some modern device who... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheliogarcia on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap 2Gb SD card. - Works like any other SD card and is preformatted, so ready to use straight out of the box. - Works great in my HP digital camera. - Delivery time was fast. Cons:- Slow transfer rates. OtherThoughts:- At this price, highly recommended product. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenzelwalker on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works just like any other Sony or SD card product. I don't see the difference, as it saves to my camera and other devices just fine. Cons:Not much showing here - however the price could be a tad lower. Oh, and just like any other product, it's slow to arrive her... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections