DX » Community » Reviews » SD Memory card - Blue (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsasaki on 06/24/2014

Good option to use with kinda old graphing calculator like HP 50g that only uses sd cards smaller than 2gb which are a little bit difficult to find nowadays. A better price than in Brazil. None I'd like it a little bit more if it was a 512mb sd card or smaller since HP 50g programs are really small and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydracnegre66 on 05/14/2014

Hi there, this is a great SD card that nevers fails me (I've been problems with Sandisk SD cards), good velocity to read and to write in it. It's hard lately to find SD cards of 2GB, normally there are from 4GB and up. The price, it's near to the double that you will pay for a regular SD card of 4GB.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhendriksalex on 03/19/2014

Affordable price for an non SDHC card. These days a normal SD card is hard to find for an afforable price. I bought several cards, one of them died after my first copy action to the card. The second one still works. 2 gigabytes is, of course, 2000MB, not 2048MB... bummer... I think SDHC should be backward ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrleal2009 on 07/11/2013

I´ve tested It and got good performance. Works as promessed. It is a simple SD Card, no longer words to express about it. And the case looks similar to the famous brand ones. After order It, I found local stores that presents similar prices a little bit upper than this. But I´m glad for purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydejaime on 06/05/2013

The SD Memory Card is blue as in the picture. It comes with a protective plastic case, so there's no chance that it'll break during its travel. Fits the regular SD card slots, and is perfect for my HP 50g calculator, reason for what I bought this card. Many devices only accepts cards up to 2GB, and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKadmillos on 06/04/2013

SD Class is not shown on the labels but speed is very good (almost 7MB/s) to be at least class 6. 5$ is good for such performance The card comes with a FAT16 formatted partition, which can be a little problematic for a linux user or some modern device who can't read it. Price is a bit high for 2gb storage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheliogarcia on 01/19/2013

- Cheap 2Gb SD card. - Works like any other SD card and is preformatted, so ready to use straight out of the box. - Works great in my HP digital camera. - Delivery time was fast. - Slow transfer rates. - At this price, highly recommended product. If you need a card for your camera or you just need some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenzelwalker on 12/21/2012

Works just like any other Sony or SD card product. I don't see the difference, as it saves to my camera and other devices just fine. Not much showing here - however the price could be a tad lower. Oh, and just like any other product, it's slow to arrive here and there, but totally worth it when you find ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections