DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car Charger with Full Range FM Transmitter with IR Remote for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS/Ipod
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLegsAkimbo on 01/17/2010

For its price range the build quality is above par. Admittedly my expectations were pretty low initially. When using the FM transmitter it has a nice clear sound quality. I'm 100% satisfied with this component of the product. The major downside of my purchase was that it did not charge my iPhone 3GS. The main reason why i bought it was that it was advertised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnihilate on 06/19/2009

This FM transmitter works quite well. It lets you listen to music as well as charge either our iPhone, iPod, or any USB device with the included USB cigarette adapter. This is extremely useful, and is well worth the low price. The transmitter sends out a signal to nearly any programable stations, and is of decent quality. Also comes with a remote to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykzangel on 01/30/2009

It works great, easy to use and the fact it has a remote makes it easy when you are driving and want to switch songs. I am using this for my ipod. It also charges the ipod which is a bonus! The setting on the Fm transmitter remains at the setting you last put it on which is great. I have read other ones that need to be set every time it is used. I feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysneek on 11/29/2008

Cheap for the price It can charge the 2nd Gen iPod Touch! has a remote so it is pretty easy to use for the touch or iPhone. Full frequency range IT IS UNDER $12!! You can feel that is is kind of cheap. It doesn't feel anywhere as nice as the brand name FM transmitters. Cheap feeling plastic, and buttons, but for the price I expected it to be. The cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompactman on 10/17/2008

- transmits music from your ipod wirelessly to your radio - All you need is a radio and an ipod - the lcd on the gadget lights up blue and has a sleep timer to save power. - comes with a remote - the remote has a battery - the remote battery has a plastic shim so it won't be dead when you get it. - remote has to be aimed at the device - places with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byekhoury on 09/07/2008

Great item very good quality works very well with the iphone . Great range of transmmiting. great great great item done to work specifically with iphone... no cons at all really great item well built and good quality. Great item very good quality works very well with the iphone . Great range of transmmiting. great great great item done to work specifically ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections