DX » Community » Reviews » Nylon Guitar Picks (24-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDannybouy on 04/09/2014

This is a great way to buy bulk guitar picks. Much cheaper than 25 cents each at a local guitar shop. I will be buying these again. Material is similar to that of Dunlop Tortex picks. I use them for both electric and acoustic. Most picks were the same size, so you had better get used to playing with them. .81mm I believe. But you can't bee too picky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandavito on 04/02/2014

They're cheap, and they're a lot. Three different thicknesses. Not as good as some of the mayor proffesional brands, though. They're not nylon made. They are made of plastic. And they tend to break easily, specially the thinnest ones. But, since they're cheap... They're just fine to practice while playing, I wouldn't use them in a gig. Cheap picks to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygumenjak on 11/27/2013

Nice design and logos. Lots of skulls on them :) You can chose from 3 different thicknes 0.46mm, 0.71mm and 0.81mm. Quality is good enough. I like this package have 24 picks, so you dont have to worry if you lost some :) I am gonna order some more for sure. I dont quite like they are not glossy, but that was my problem i didnt look good at the pictures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcFLYer on 07/16/2013

Cheap picks 24 picks of 4 thickness Funny pictures and different colors They are really soft. I have bought another ones from the same manufacturer for approximately same price here on dx.com earlier and they were mich harder. But these are made from some other material and even the thickiest ones are relly soft. This could be important for some people.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylonesion on 03/05/2013

There are many picks so you can give as a present or if you lose easily those instruments isn't a big deal. They come with three different thickness, I liked most the 0.71mm and 0.81mm, for solo and beat both They're not from nylon, they're plastic, break easily, mainly the thin ones. If you're a acoustic guitar player, they're pretty good, for electrical ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycarolbalzary on 10/02/2012

This package is really pick and perfect for anyone who has to live with the "pick elves" who often steal your picks when you leave them standing somewhere. It comes in many different colours and drawings, though not all of them are pretty, and they have the thickness printed in them, which helps a lot. I don't really like thin picks, so I'... Read more

Nylon Guitar Picks
    1 0
  • posted byjaviersapienza on 09/16/2012

nice pick, a lot of collours, magens and the gross are the 3 tclass of perfects, the only think i dont like of them if the material isnt like shining, they are more like rustic, thtat is the only i dont like of them, i wait like shining picks, but well. they com in a pack of 24, is a good quanty for a good price, then if u want buy some enjoiy good ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydrmostarda on 09/02/2012

-Good quality -Nice package -Came with the thickness printed on the picks -Came with different images printed -Cheap! I would like more if it had come with more prints. The product came with a "brand" in the package, if this brand came printed in the verse of the picks will be a lot better but this fact does not affect directly the product.... Read more

The package. Arrived perfectly Opening the package The picks have a nice picture and thickness printd
    1 0
  • posted byger2mm on 08/29/2012

time was too long in coming but worth it is an excellent product and I am very happy with the purchase I made I can now go to rockanrollear heavyyy with the excellent work that we can reach every corner of the world and to really get quality products at relatively low prices. thanks China to improve execution times in the packing and shipping would ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiegoastete on 08/11/2012

Simple design. Good material. Lot of colors and sizes. Nice arts. Easy to use. The time that I was waiting for the arriving was about 2 months... but finally arrived in excelent conditions. The material is not excellent, but is very good Very good choice considering the price and quantity of picks. Useful for those who are novices in musical instruments ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections