DX » Community » Reviews » RCA Female to Dual Male Splitters (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycroman100 on 11/23/2013

It is simple, yet very useful thing. You can easily connect two females RCA cables to one male. I guess that you can cut those and use them separately, but didn't. It is very cheap. It WORKS perfectly. I cannot think of any way making this product any batter. It is very simple and a cannot find any cons in it. Packaging is just a plastic bag, it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorermua98 on 07/13/2013

Very good product for cheap. It was useful for me and I completely recommend it. Everything in general was good The time of ownership was too long, and the thing that this product could also be bought in packs were tho only bad points from the product Good product and good price. The pacakging was veri good too. Buy it without any dude. A very helpful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrianH2 on 06/07/2013

This audio adapter is useful when you have a mono source, and want to send the audio signal to both channels of a stereo recorder or amplifier. I use it to connect a security camera's audio output to the input of a digital video recorder. The adapter is a convenient size and adds little bulk to back of the recorder. None really, but I suppose it could ... Read more

Center to Center Dimensions Length
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections