Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCompay2 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and hig quality, and easy to use, when you use more than fourth time. The light make a better vision than other miccroscope. Cons:Need pile to work, A little hard to regulate pair earlier vision OtherThoughts:Have a good container to transport. I buy a three... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvackor on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good for checking soldering quality on a PCB and verifying SMD components. The bult in scale also useful for measuring distances and the white LED gives enough light for clear image. Cons:There is no real cons. It just shows the image upside-down, so its... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybylrarzeitnt on 11/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a compact tool and works very effectively as a microscope. The microscope consists of two parts: the viewing tube (scope) and the light. There is the scale marking on the field of view, which makes it very convenient. It is down to 0.02 mm in increments which is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslipe on 07/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good magnification Relatively easy to use Scale could be useful AA batteries Can be used as emergency flashlight Cons:Weak light 100X probably too much "1 DIV/0.02mm" in large letters in view OtherThoughts:They are sending the 100X. It is probably a more expensi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneilo on 07/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works quite well and provides a lot of fun. Very easy to see the details of fibers in your clothes. The light is very effective and comes on when you pull the barrels apart and turns off when they are together. So you can't accidentally put it in the case with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byICanuwundra on 06/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ light and portable + long run time on a pair of AA batteries + decent optics and magnification + increases interest of kids in nature and things around them Cons:- doesn't stand stable without holding it - fixed magnification doesn't allow you to zoom or swi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeunew on 04/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very nice build quality (except for batery plastic cap). - led is very usefull... I can use this microscope at night/dark. - 80x zoom is more than I expected... with can be good or bad. Cons:as I said, the quality of the piece that you need to remove to chan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidsch on 04/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent optics. Very easy to use. As I see it,it's also well built. I just took it off the bag, easily put two AA batteries in (they last for ever), put it on my jeans and after a second of focusing I was seeing fibers of a few microns width. Then I took a bug and put it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehabkost on 01/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great price. - Very fun to play with. - Uses standard size batteries. - The LED is very useful. I can even use the microscope in the dark. - WIth the scale markings, you can even measure the stuff you are seeing. I don't expect it to be too accurate, however. Cons:- It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrusbx on 05/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gives very good magnification 80x Works well as a skin microscope to check edges of mole Built in LED can be a bit iffy, but works well and is bright. The white led illuminates the field quite evenly. Scale markings good for measurement Cons:need to dismantle the entire... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections