Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCompay2 on 01/12/2013

Very small and hig quality, and easy to use, when you use more than fourth time. The light make a better vision than other miccroscope. Need pile to work, A little hard to regulate pair earlier vision Have a good container to transport. I buy a three microcospe and the three are running perfectly. I buy other microscope here, but I think this is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvackor on 10/04/2012

Very good for checking soldering quality on a PCB and verifying SMD components. The bult in scale also useful for measuring distances and the white LED gives enough light for clear image. There is no real cons. It just shows the image upside-down, so its a bit confusing to move area of interest into view. (of course if you don't mind the scale is upside-... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybylrarzeitnt on 11/23/2009

This is a compact tool and works very effectively as a microscope. The microscope consists of two parts: the viewing tube (scope) and the light. There is the scale marking on the field of view, which makes it very convenient. It is down to 0.02 mm in increments which is very precise. The white LED is extremely bright and turns on automatically when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphuketsigel on 08/17/2009

Small design. comes with small leather pouch. led lighting allows to use it in any situation. the flip out design of the battery tube is a bit unlucky because the microscope cant stand on its own with the lights on. mine came as 100x magnification which may be a bit too much for most applications also the lights are relatively weak for such strong magnifications ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslipe on 07/29/2009

Good magnification Relatively easy to use Scale could be useful AA batteries Can be used as emergency flashlight Weak light 100X probably too much "1 DIV/0.02mm" in large letters in view They are sending the 100X. It is probably a more expensive unit, but 80X or even 60X would probably be better. I got both SKU 1328 and this one. 1328 is tiny ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneilo on 07/19/2009

Works quite well and provides a lot of fun. Very easy to see the details of fibers in your clothes. The light is very effective and comes on when you pull the barrels apart and turns off when they are together. So you can't accidentally put it in the case with the light still on. Come with a case. A lower magnification would be more useful. Mine is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byICanuwundra on 06/13/2009

+ light and portable + long run time on a pair of AA batteries + decent optics and magnification + increases interest of kids in nature and things around them - doesn't stand stable without holding it - fixed magnification doesn't allow you to zoom or switch to the most appropriate magnification level I have been carrying this item with me in a belt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeyrig on 05/22/2009

It is easy to use, an interesting design. Light exposure depends on position of second half of microscope There is a cover. All from plastic, but after falling has not broken. Has been very surprised when has found out that batteries are necessary only for lantern light. It not the ELECTRONIC microscope is idle time optical, and batteries only for light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeunew on 04/13/2009

- Very nice build quality (except for batery plastic cap). - led is very usefull... I can use this microscope at night/dark. - 80x zoom is more than I expected... with can be good or bad. as I said, the quality of the piece that you need to remove to change the batery. i looks somehow weak. - 80x is more than I expected... so I didn´t give it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidsch on 04/05/2009

Excelent optics. Very easy to use. As I see it,it's also well built. I just took it off the bag, easily put two AA batteries in (they last for ever), put it on my jeans and after a second of focusing I was seeing fibers of a few microns width. Then I took a bug and put it on the table, then put the objective over the bug (it lets ligth get in and prevents ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections