Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Great price.
- Very fun to play with.
- Uses standard size batteries.
- The LED is very useful. I can even use the microscope in the dark.
- WIth the scale markings, you can even measure the stuff you are seeing. I don't expect it to be too accurate, however.
- It looks very easy to break it. I wouldn't expect it to survive too long if I hand it to a kid.
- The battery compartment is very tight and doesn't have springs on the contact points. It is very hard to remove one of the batteries from inside it. When I changed to a different brand of battery, I had to unbend the battery contact point so it actually touches the back of my new batteries.
I've bought this item and I've got a 100x one instead of 80x. There were some problems with the supplier for this item on the past, so I would check if it is the right magnification immediately when receiving it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.