DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Speakers for PSP 1000 (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoSiukaS on 11/10/2011

Louder speakers Nicer looking than original sony speakers One of the speakers was rusty, damaged and baraley woked, I guess it was in stock for a long time, because the two speakers were stuck together. The one facing the outside was very good loking and has good quality, but the one facing the innerside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychanm on 12/19/2009

These are great, it replaced my broken right speaker and they are louder than before. its still not very loud though. My friends psp also has a broken speaker, and he doesnt even know it until i brought it up. Replacing these are not very hard. the only tricky part is removing the psp screen, i suggest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMngstr187 on 09/04/2008

It is the same as the original PSP-1000.. Easy to install.. Sound sharper... Wires are abit flimsy,i had to re-solder it.. Other than that no problems!! If you are hard modding your PSP with the sound reactive trigger lights,this is the stuff to get!!!!! Later batches (PSP-1001 to 1006) have this weird ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections