DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Speakers for PSP 1000 (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoSiukaS on 11/10/2011

Louder speakers Nicer looking than original sony speakers One of the speakers was rusty, damaged and baraley woked, I guess it was in stock for a long time, because the two speakers were stuck together. The one facing the outside was very good loking and has good quality, but the one facing the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychanm on 12/19/2009

These are great, it replaced my broken right speaker and they are louder than before. its still not very loud though. My friends psp also has a broken speaker, and he doesnt even know it until i brought it up. Replacing these are not very hard. the only tricky part is removing the psp screen, i a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMngstr187 on 09/04/2008

It is the same as the original PSP-1000.. Easy to install.. Sound sharper... Wires are abit flimsy,i had to re-solder it.. Other than that no problems!! If you are hard modding your PSP with the sound reactive trigger lights,this is the stuff to get!!!!! Later batches (PSP-1001 to 1006) have this... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere